*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Harry finds Cho Chang's Locket
  2. Female character
  3. Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1981406-Harry-Potter-TG/cid/1924539-Harry-finds-Cho-Changs-Locket
by napo08
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1981406
Harry joins feminine side.
This choice: Cho Chang  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Harry finds Cho Chang's Locket

    by: Mr. George
Harry looked down at the locket that he'd received from Cho. It had been too painful a memory for a long time, that he'd put it at the bottom of his trunk.

Even finding it now, brought back the loss of Cedric, and the end of his friendship with Cho. Opening the locket, he saw her smiling face, and on the opposite side a cutting of her hair.

It was serendipity, he was preparing to experiment with a new version of polyjuice potion. It had fewer exotic ingredients, and didn't need to brew for as long. He'd even been allowed to leave it to stew overnight.

Just one night, he was going to be so happy to show it to Hermione. She thought that it would still take over a week to make polyjuice potion. Harry did respect her skills as a witch. But... he did think she was overly fond of the text books, and lacked the insight... or intuition to mix the things that just ...well... just felt right.

Harry fished the key from the bottom of his trunk. That's what he'd been searching for when the locket was discovered.

This would allow him a little anonymity, besides there might be side effects that he didn't want to risk embarrassing himself with a failed potion. There was a very real possibility that the potion would do nothing... or make him throw up... or not work quite right.

But it ... it felt right. Harry was sure that this blend would be more powerful, faster, stronger... better!

He clenched his fist around the key and locket with determination, sweeping his bag up as he left the dormitory. There were several students that greeted him as he made his way through the school. He didn't notice all of them.

The bag contained clothes. Women's clothing, the thought that soon he'd be wearing it... and filling it out rather well made Harry feel a range of conflicting emotions. He wasn't sure of the size he'd be afterwards, so had made the uniform self-adjusting. That was one thing that he was particularly happy about. Cho wasn't overly endowed with curves, either busty or bootylicious. She had incredible legs, and loved to show them off in the shortest of skirts when relaxing.

He tried to distract himself, by thinking of all the times he'd been forced to accept Dudley's ill-fitting hand-me-downs.

Harry reached the class sooner than he planned, one of the advantages of not paying attention to your surroundings. He slipped inside the class and opened up the locked cupboard.

The small cauldron was bubbling away quite happily, and as Harry sniffed the rising fumes. It smelt ... promising. He gave it a stir, and the contents sloshed slowly around, almost like gel.

Harry took the hair from the locket and thought back over his preparatory work. He'd left a note on Ron's bed, for him to come and check up on Harry. That was his safety net. Ron and Hermione were at Hogsmeade just now, and would be back in a few hours towards the end of the day.

If everything went well, he could return to the common room and destroy the note as unneeded.

If something humiliating happened, there should hopefully be time for the effects to vanish, allowing him to keep a modicum of dignity.

However, as this was entirely untested....

The note was just a precaution he told himself....

He dropped the hairs into the cauldron. The mix changed from emerald green, taking on an azure blue colour. As it did, it let off a slowly pulsing light.

While the potion was changing colour, Harry stripped off his clothes.

With a gasp he realised the classroom door was unlocked. He darted over, and slid the bolt into place.

With a grunt, he walked back to the pile of clothes and his bag of women's clothing. They looked a lot more feminine as he held them up, the magic allowed them to fit his scrawny male body. They were almost luminous pink, in the light of the class, and he felt the need to hurry the experiment along to it's natural conclusion.

Looking in, he was happy to see the potion was not shimmering or pulsing any longer. It was a deep azure, with only the merest of sparkles to indicate it's magical power.

Dipping a glass phial into the mix, the liquid flowed into the container. It was slow and deliberate as it entered the tiny bottle.

Once Harry was satisfied he had enough to work with, he raised it in silent salute and swallowed it before he could lose his nerve.

Instantly his fingers spasmed. He nearly crushed the tiny phial, instead it fell to the floor and shattered. Seconds later, Harry's shoulders pulled in closer, losing their masculine width. As he watched, his arms lost what little muscle he had built up, becoming slender... then positively skinny and weak.

He ran his hands down the arms and over his exposed tummy. The simple brushing of his fingers dislodged what hair there was. Running his hands wider, he didn't want to think of -that-, he felt a widening of his hips. That was new. He bent to allow himself to run his hands over his legs.... HER legs... again the simple caress of his fingers was enough for all the hairs to fall out.

She scissored her legs back and forth enjoying the smooth thighs brushing against each other.

Harry turned his attention to his face. It didn't help... he wasn't sure how his face felt or... if it was different... If he now looked like Cho Chang... He wasn't sure, but her nose might be smaller ... and her lips might be fuller.

He would have punched the air. The change was rapid and painfree, and as best he could tell successful.

Then things started to go wrong.

Harry felt a heat build up beneath his nipples. Already the were wider and more sensitive... But now they were almost impossibly responsive. The air was chilly in a way that made 'The Boy who survived' very aware of her new sex.

She felt a burst of pain, and a girlish grunt escaped her lips. The pain increased, growing and growing.

Harry tried to massage the pain away. The touch of her fingers was interesting... very interesting, and did distract her from the pain. However, there was something else that was becoming more of a concern.

The potion had a side-effect. A very obvious side-effect.

Harry's bust was swelling well beyond that of Cho's modest dimensions. They rose passed Pansy Parkinson's more generous bust... and soon eclipsed even Betsy Jones, the blushing Hufflepuff.

Harry really, really hoped that Cho never found out about this porn star version of her body. Even now the girls weren't slowing their growth. They were not to be outdone by the swelling of her nipples either. Their shape was clearly outlined by the straining fabric.

A whimper escaped Harry's lips, either of fear or need. It was hard to say. The hormones racing through her body was making it hard for her to keep calm.

They stopped. Finally.

Harry took in the full damage.

http://fap.to/images/full/46/156/1566460...

She was certainly leggy, but she doubted any boy... anyone would notice her legs.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
napo08 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1981406-Harry-Potter-TG/cid/1924539-Harry-finds-Cho-Changs-Locket