*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1976401-Your-Soles-are-His/cid/2132477-Use-his-fingers-on-your-feet-and-start-ticking
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1976401
You're kidnapped by a wicked foot fetishist to fulfill his (and your) desires.
This choice: Use his fingers on your feet and start ticking.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Use his fingers on your feet and start ticking.

    by: therealnatser
Before you know it, you feet something slide up your arch. You squeal loudly, wiggling your toes in response. "Oh? Does that tickle?" He says as he starts to wiggle the tips of his fingers up and down your bare feet. All you can do is lay and laugh as he slides his fingers all over your exposed soles and toes. "Cooochie cooo!" He exclaims as he pokes your heels. Then suddenly, just as quickly as it had all began, nothing. Silence. As you lay there and beg for him to stop, you feel his fingers crawl up from your heels, all the way up your soles, to the undersides of your toes. You scream with beautiful ticklish laughter, begging louder and louder for this stranger to stop tickling your amazing feet. To no avail, for your begs fall upon deaf ears. He digs his fingers under your toes, letting your little piggies wiggle all over his fingers. "You sure are a fun one!" He says, finally wiggling his fingers between your sensitive toes. You fight back a moan as you lay helpless. Truly a 'hot mess.' Your hair is a mess, you are already sweating, and this strange man is wiggling his fingers all over your feet. He's enjoying every second of it too, but he doesn't know you are enjoying it like he is. He just keeps on scratching your feet. Your heels, your arches, your toes, your bridges... Everything gets a good tickling. This goes on for several minutes before he stops to let you catch your breath. "P-please stop! Please! I'll do anything! Anything!" you beg. "Anything?" he chuckles. You realize you made a mistake as you hear footsteps walking away from your naked feet...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 therealnatser (UN: therealnatser at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
footickle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1976401-Your-Soles-are-His/cid/2132477-Use-his-fingers-on-your-feet-and-start-ticking