*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1976401-Your-Soles-are-His/cid/2254638-Hmm-Where-did-this-feather-come-from
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1976401
You're kidnapped by a wicked foot fetishist to fulfill his (and your) desires.
This choice: Hmm... Where did this feather come from?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Hmm... Where did this feather come from?

    by: TickleHeaven
The man comes back with three feathers in his hands. One soft and fluffy. One stiff and tickley. And one with ink on it. He takes the soft one. He weaves the feathers in between your toes. You laugh as hard as you can. You regret rubbing lotion on your feet as they only made your feet more ticklish. He stops and does the same wirh the other foot. He takes the stiff feather and he brushes the feather against your sole. Then he takes the first two feathers and weaves them between your toes. One for each foot. You scream loudly begging for him to stop. He smiles and only tickles harder. Finally he took the last feather. He used the ink to write on your feet. He writes 'SWEET TICKLISH FEET'. He stops.

You have the following choices:

1. He lets you out and takes your place.

2. you ask for more foot tickling

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TickleHeaven (UN: giftedguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
footickle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1976401-Your-Soles-are-His/cid/2254638-Hmm-Where-did-this-feather-come-from