*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975029-A-Squishy-Teen/cid/2025583-Motions-for-Emma-and-Stacy-to-come-inside-They
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1975029
a teen with an unusual condition tries to make it through the day, will he survive?
This choice: Motions for Emma and Stacy to come inside. They were also there?!?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Motions for Emma and Stacy to come inside. They...

    by: Kentwolf
you fail to see Mary gesture behind her "come on in girls" wait, girls? oh crap you didn't even see them coming thanks to your current blindness as Stacy and Emma came in wiping their heeled feet all over you making so much more pain shoot through you as well as smearing you even more. you actually took on a more uniform colour after all that wiping. you could feel the bristles of the mat under you biting into your gooey crushed form as the girls all took their heels off and placed them down ontop of you closing the door. now with the weight of them ontop of you, you had no chance in hell of reforming until they were removed.

the girls headed off inside to help your mother tidy the house and were soon all chatting and laughing, totally forgetting about you as they kept busy with chores. it wasn't until lunchtime when they stopped for food and lemonade that they began calling for you and looking for you. searching all over the house and garden but of course they all failed to find you. your mother was of course worried but Mary pointed out to her that you always turned up and it wasn't like they had thrown anything out.

you lay there smeared and blind under the girls heels unable to call out to them, listening to them search for you in vain. suddenly the heels were removed and your mat shaped form was lifted up. you heard your mother "this thing needs to be beaten to knock all the dirt and stuff out of it. will you girls do it for me please?" you trembled with fear at that, your mother obviously hadn't realised it was you. Mary and the others carried you out and pegged you up to the washing line before they began to beat you with dust beaters, watching bits of shoe dirt fall off you. it was agony. like being whipped all over. you knew Mary would never do this to you on purpose and you really hated that stupid box for falling on you earlier.

the beating pressed you harder and harder into the floor mat you were crushed into, practically fusing you together as the girls chatted between beats. you heard Mary tell them how much she loved you and how you were the greatest guy around. that made you blush and made Stacy and Emma "aww" in response. you began to go pink and red from the beating you were receiving, which wasnt the normal colour of the mat...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kentwolf (UN: kentwolf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kentwolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975029-A-Squishy-Teen/cid/2025583-Motions-for-Emma-and-Stacy-to-come-inside-They