*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1974478-The-Transplant/cid/2154303-You-and-Lisa-continue-to-talk
by Wassel
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1974478
Experimental brain transplant surgery saves either your life, or someone very close.
This choice: You and 'Lisa' continue to talk.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #19

You and 'Lisa' continue to talk.

    by: Wassel
Cool? you questioned. Having no idea how to describe this whatsoever. There being about a million different thoughts and emotions now pouring through your brain. Shock. Wonder. Fear. Confusion. This being somewhat akin to finding out that not only were aliens real, but they'd been living next door to you all this time. Suddenly wondering who else this procedure had this been done to. Was there other weird mental clones of people walking around out there (this being what you'd picked up at least from the way Lisa had described it), or was it just her? This whole thing being like some crazy science fiction story come to life.

Ignoring her question for now, as well as how okay she seemed with everything, you put your own one to her instead. Asking if there were indeed other out there like her? People with cloned brains.

To which she replied with a giggle, "No, silly. This was the first time they've ever tried it. On me and on Casey, because of the crash. It was super experimental... or something."

Well, you supposed this was a relief to know. If you could indeed call it that. Further probing her then on how Casey had managed to get involved in the first place. Discovering that she'd been in the accident with the truck as well, a few cars behind. Only none of your family had realized this. And due to the doctors crazy brain surgery and the injuries that both Lisa and Casey had being purely internal, nobody ever did. Neither of them having much in the way of a scratch.

"Doctor Kerry said he used some sort of non invasive keyhole surgery technique or something," the adult woman you'd now accepted as Lisa explained. It being obvious that she didn't really remember the half of it, or what any of it meant (mind you, neither did you). "So nobody could tell that we were even hurt in the first place." Sliding her bountiful body back over towards you then as she bent her head to the side and flipped her long golden locks out of the way. Noticing as she did this, a rather tiny little knife like incision in her scalp. "...Other than this little scratch here that is." This presumably being from the transplant. "D'you see it?"

"Uh, yuh-yeah... I see it," you told her with a gulp. Still being unable to get over how insane this actually was. Your day having been going so boringly as well.

The fact that not only was there two Lisa's running around, but one of them was now in the body of a woman you'd been lusting after for like a month now was making this seem all the more surreal. Kind of wishing she could have had her brain copied into someone less... less... Well, hot! It being hard enough to cope with as it was without her bouncing and jiggling all over the place. Your little sister's best friend clearly not realizing the effect that body was having on a guy like you. Being so close to you now that you found yourself once again staring directly at her ridiculously large chest. Her long, supple, bare leg pressing up against you as well.

Jumping up onto your feet then and taking a moment to breath, you told her... Lisa... the clone... Whatever!... "Okay, just... Just give me a second here. This is a hell of lot to process."

"I know. It's weird, huh?" she giggled once again. Flicking her hair back into place as she did. "I was really freaked out too at first. The doctors wouldn't even let me leave. Had to keep me in for all these tests and to make sure I understood everything."

Well they did a bang up job there, you thought. Not entirely sure that this last part had worked. For the enormity of the situation, Lisa seemed pretty darn relaxed. Excited even. As if this was the greatest thing that had ever happened to her. Imagining that if it was you, you'd be mid way through some sort of existential crisis right now. Knowing that there was another version of 'you' out there and you were little more than a copy.

...A copy mind you that seemed to act in exactly the same way as the original. Pretty sure that if you hadn't already seen Lisa earlier on, you'd be convinced that her and Casey had simply swapped bodies. Which was admittedly a slightly easier pill to swallow than this. She's just a kid... Twelve, but an extremely naive twelve. It being your sister (who was older by several months) that was the more grown up of the two. How do they expect a twelve year old girl to cope with suddenly being thrust into the life of a full grown woman? A full grown woman especially who looked like that. Lisa having already mentioned how boys had been staring at her chest (boys like you). Leaving her like this just didn't seem right!

"Okay, so... so, what did the doctors tell you exactly? About keeping everything a secret and... and... pretending to be Casey."

"Really?" she groaned. Flopping down on the couch like a petulant child. "Didn't we just go through all that a minute ago?"

"Some of it, but if I'm gonna understand what happened to you, I need to know exactly what they said."

Letting out yet another groan, she sat herself back up and said, "I guess..." Not sounding the least bit enthused about it. It appearing as if you'd taken the wind right out of her sails by not being as jazzed and excited about all this as she was. Lisa having clearly not even considered the practical side of all this.

"They just said that it would be in everyone's best interest if I keep it to myself," she told you. "Go back to Casey's... or her aunt and uncle's and pretend to be her. Seeing how I kind of am now..." Smirking again. "...in a weird sort of way."

"But how?" you asked. "How do they expect you to do that? I mean seriously... You don't even know Casey!" Hell, I didn't even know Casey! She was just the hot babe across the street. How then was someone like Lisa actually supposed to take over her life?

"I dunno. It's like super complicated or something. They said my body... this body would be able to adapt and know what to do when it came to everyday stuff in Casey's life. Like a sort of reflex. They said it would help me out."

"And... Has it?"

She shrugged. "Well I don't think it happens straight away or anything. Besides, it doesn't really matter right now. Not when I've got this super cool house all to myself." Her face lighting up again as she jumped back onto her feet. Her massive rack undulating wildly. Threatening once again to burst right out of that little crop top. "Speaking of which... You've totally got to see it. Come on!"

"Case..." you began as she lept over and suddenly grabbed your hand. Quickly correcting yourself. "I mean, Lisa... Wait!"

It being too late however. She was already pulling you across the room towards the nearby staircase. Her beautifully firm and toned ass cheeks shaking from side to side as she went.

Although you tried to get her to stop, to sit back down and talk with you, she was far too energized and full of purpose now. Reiterating that all of that other stuff doesn't really matter right now. Stuff such a looking after the house, paying bills, taking care of Casey's car, finding out if she had a job or not. It all being, in her eyes, something to worry about later. Lisa really having no idea. Being far too swept up in how amazing this whole thing was. Being older, prettier and having a place (kind of) of her own. And seeing how you were the first person she could actually share it with, she wanted you to be just as thrilled by it all as she was. Leading you through the upstairs hallway and taking you on a tour of all the various rooms. The upstairs certainly being just as impressive as the downstairs. There not being quite as many rooms as your own house, but they were certainly a lot bigger. Being yanked back down the stairs again once she'd shown you the two large bedrooms (one of which was obviously the master), a bathroom and a study. Leading you towards yet another bedroom that was off to the side.

Lisa proudly exclaiming as you entered, "...And this one... This is MY room." It very obviously being where Casey had been sleeping these last few weeks. Seeing how there were two suitcases laying open on the floor, with numerous items of clothing tossed all over the place. Presumably from when Lisa had been trying them all on. As well as the large queen sized bed having been left unmade. The room, despite Lisa having only been sleeping it in for one night, already resembling that of a teenage girl (or tween in this case). Spotting one or two of those bras she'd mentioned earlier laying on the floor. The cups of which looked absolutely huge and caused your penis to lurch at the sight. Jesus...

"What do you think?" she beamed, heading on inside. "Pretty neat, isn't it? It's even got its own bathroom over there." Pointing to an en suite next to a rather lavish looking bookcase, then to the various piles of clothes on the floor. "And all these are mine." Grinning as she opened the nearby closet, "There's even more in here as well!" Casey certainly having a hell of a lot of clothing. Appearing to have brought almost her entire wardrobe while she was house sitting.

Not that you were really paying this much mind admittedly. Your eyes being too focused on those bras. A lacy blue one having especially caught your attention. Already imagining what those huge breasts of hers would look like in that... Before quickly realizing that this was wrong. Holy shit! This is Lisa I'm thinking about now! A twelve year old girl! The thought of her brain being inside that sexy, nubile body completely freaking you out.

Trying to shake this uncomfortable notion from your head as you pulled your gaze from the sexy bra, you said, "Okay, Lisa... This is very cool and all, but shouldn't we maybe go back through to the living room?" Attempting to get this overexcited tween back on track.

"No way!" she immediately countered. "I haven't even shown you the swimming pool yet!"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wassel (UN: wassel29 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wassel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1974478-The-Transplant/cid/2154303-You-and-Lisa-continue-to-talk