*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1974478-The-Transplant/cid/2153874-Casey-explains-about-the-transplant-a
by Wassel
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1974478
Experimental brain transplant surgery saves either your life, or someone very close.
This choice: 'Casey' explains about the transplant and how the Doctors covered it up.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #18

'Casey' explains about the transplant a...

    by: Unknown
Casey continued swaying, her long, luscious legs locked together, her incredible chest moving back and forth. Casey had a funny, scrunched up look on her face, like she'd just been caught in a lie. "I mean, It's really, REALLY complicated. I didn't really believe it at first, it's pretty crazy after all!" Again she giggled.

You blinked at her, still trying to judge whether this woman was fucked in the head or just messing with you. After all, it wasn't every day that you had a curvy blonde inviting you into her home and talking about her own tits. Let alone telling me she's my sister's annoying friend's clone.

The blank gaze was enough for Casey to pick it up again. "Well, I guess after that accident everyone got in sorta... Well, it hurt me and this Casey lady really bad. Like so bad, Dr. Saunders said..." Casey furrowed her brow and lowered her voice into a comic impersonation of an old man. "There was no other option, there were lives at stake!"

This rendered you even more confused, as she offered another detail that surely she should not have been aware of. Unless your mother was somehow in on this, or had spilled all the particulars stories to Casey... The gorgeous, buxom blonde continued, dropping her impersonation of the old Doctor. "They told me that my brain and Casey's brain were both really, really hurt." Her voice got a little quiet, and her long, slender arms began to fidget nervously. "But Dr. Kerry is super smart, like knowing all about brains and stuff, and figured out a way to make sure I lived. Well, I mean..." She bit her lip, looking a little lost, but very sexy. Only, you felt even more lost, and still a little turned on.

"Ok." Casey said, trying very hard to articulate herself. "They put part of my brain inside Casey, and took some of Casey's brain and put it back in my old body." She motioned back and forth with her hands, as if to demonstrate to you her meaning.

"You're trying to tell me that they put Lisa's brain in your body." You said blankly, staring at this strange woman.

"Uhg." She said, a derisive noise that somehow seemed familiar. "No, Tim. I'm Lisa. I mean, I'm a clone of Lisa." She said, emphasizing the word 'clone' as if she'd only just learned how to say it.

"Do you have any idea how ridiculous that sounds?" You asked, the disbelief ready in your voice. Only...

An upset look passed across Casey's features. "No really! They took a part of my brain, like a really important part, and put it in Casey's head. My new head." She said, lifting a long, manicured nail up to tap on her blonde crown. "And then they took a different part of Casey's brain that my old brain really needed, and put it in there." She seemed satisfied with her explanation, and began smiling again. "But the old me is still me, she's not like Casey or anything. I'm Casey now. But since we're friends, you can still call me Lisa!"

You gawked at her as she still stood before you, no longer fidgeting but now once more swaying. A strange realization flooded over you as you watched this incredibly curvy, sexy woman sway back and forth, moving her entire body in a way that begged for eyes to ogle. Wait...

That was just the way Lisa sways. And it was! There was no mistaking it, the strange mannerism being totally Lisa. Only, Lisa didn't have a gigantic rack and bubble butt that waggled with every movement.

"That..." You said slowly. "That doesn't make any sense. You can't just..." Shaking your head, you tried to make sense of the story. The details, the strange behavior...

"I know, I thought it was pretty crazy at first too. But it's true! There's two of me now. The twelve year old me, who I used to be..." She paused. "Boy, it feels really weird saying that." Casey's face broke out into a huge smile, then. "And then there's the new me." She struck her hands out in the air in the kind of pose somebody would use to present a new car on a gameshow. "It's so cool being a grown-up. I'm so tall and pretty. I spent all morning dressing up and putting on makeup. Casey has so much cool stuff!"

You gulped. "Dressing up?" Your teenage brain immediately jumped on that, of course. You cursed your idiot lips, but Casey didn't end up calling you a pervert, instead sliding up next to you on the couch, finally ceasing that all to familiar swaying. The way she leaned in towards you gave you the most spectacular view of her gigantic mass of breast flesh, piled into that tight top.

"Yeah! I have a HUGE closet with all sorts of stuff. I don't think I've ever seen so many shoes before." She said dreamily, the grown woman seeming to be quite excited by her own wardrobe. Unless that's not actually a grown woman... But before you could continue to actually think about what was happening, Casey continued acting like she was actually Lisa. "And I'm so pretty now. Like, I could totally be Elsa. I love my eyes and my lips... And my hair. I hated my old hair, but now it's all smooth and shiny." Casey sighed and pulled a part of her long hair over her shoulder, stroking it lovingly.

"And I love the way I look in everything. My butt is SO cute, and my boobs are GINORMOUS! Casey has this big drawer filled with bras, there's so many, and they're so big! I never even bought one yet, and now I have so many I didn't even try counting!" You gawked, listening to a grown woman describe her underwear collection to you excitedly. You never would have expected this, but there was a more pressing concern than hearing about Casey's bras...

"So..." You said, cutting her off. She blinked at you with big, doe eyes. "If you're Lisa... And not Casey... Then why aren't your parents here right now? Why didn't we hear anything?" You were struggling with the details, and trying not to stare at the gigantic tits hanging bellow Casey's perfect face.

She looked away, fidgeting nervously in her seat. Every little motion caused Casey's tremendous breasts to shift and wobble deliciously. "Dr. Kerry and Saunders made me promise not to tell anyone about the operation. They said they could get in a lot of trouble, go to jail even." She said quietly, not quite so bubbly anymore. "They were really nice to me. Doctor Kerry is kinda creepy, but he saved my life. I don't want them to get in trouble, so I said I'd keep it a secret. They even gave me a bunch of money to be nice, and said they'd give me more too." She glanced up at you nervously, a guilty look searching for relief. "I guess I broke my promise already."

There was a long moment of silence as you sat with Casey, probably the sexiest woman you'd ever met in your life... Only, she's claiming to be the clone of a twelve year old girl... The brat that I always wished would vanish, no less. Everything she said seemed absolutely bonkers, but something nagged at the back of your head... Something in your mind's eye, the walls of a hospital room and the hurried voices of two men...

Casey inched closer to you on the couch, then, her firm, curvaceous form begging to be touched."But you can keep this a secret, right Tim? The Doctors don't have to get in trouble. We're friends, right? Friends keep each other's secrets!" She smiled at you pleadingly, putting her hands together in a juvenile display of begging. Casey, or Lisa, or whoever this strange girl was, pouted her lips and bored into you with those big, puppy dog eyes. "Promise me that you won't tell Tabby! If she found out, she'd probably think I was weird or something..." She muttered the last part glumly. The tone, the inflection... If not for the southern drawl and warm, sexy voice that this woman had, you could hear Lisa, through and through.

"They were both clinically dead! What else was I supposed to do?" An older man's voice rang through your head. Dr. Kerry? What you'd brushed off as a dream was now seeming more and more real. "At least this way we saved one of them. Plus, think of our research."

"No way." You said, fixing your eyes on Casey, really studying the blue-eyed blonde. The woman looked at you, an innocent stare needing approval or acceptance or something. "That's not possible. You... You can't be Lisa."

Casey stood up abruptly, a frustrated look coming to her face. Her huge, bountiful breasts bounced around in that tight purple top as she moved. "But I am. I've known you and Davie and Tabby since I was six." She stomped her foot in emphasis, seeming on the verge of launching into a tantrum now. "You're being so stupid Tim."

It was too much. The way her arms stuck out on either side, the scornful look on her face, the foot stomping. You'd seen Lisa throw a tantrum a hundred times over the years, being the type of girl to pout and cry if things didn't go according to plan. Casey's physicality was just uncannily similar to Lisa... Hell, even the way she talks! Everyone calls Tabitha "Tabby", but there's only one person in the world annoying enough to call David "Davie".

"You..." Realization passed through your body with a strange, warm sensation. They actually fucking did it. They performed a brain transplant on them... "You're actually Lisa?" The question hung in the air, the disbelief and strangeness you felt quite clear. They put a little girl inside that body?

Almost immediately, Casey, or Lisa- Fuck!- Broke from her grumpy look and bounced up and down again. "Yes!" Her incredible body bounced and jiggled as she danced around the room in a clumsy way, throwing her hands in the air happily as she squealed in girlish glee. Twirling around the table, the busty, child-like blonde plopped down again on the other side of the couch. "Isn't this cool?"

You have the following choices:

1. You and 'Lisa' continue to talk.

*Noteb*
2. You excuse yourself and leave.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Wassel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1974478-The-Transplant/cid/2153874-Casey-explains-about-the-transplant-a