*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1974478-The-Transplant/cid/2153112-Caseys-strange-behavior-continue
by Wassel
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1974478
Experimental brain transplant surgery saves either your life, or someone very close.
This choice: 'Casey's' strange behavior continues inside.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #17

'Casey's' strange behavior continue...

    by: Wassel
Making your way up the driveway towards the front door, Casey asked you if Lisa was among them. Seeming to somehow know who she was as well.

"Lisa? Uh... Yeah," you told her. Asking then, "Do... Do you like know her or something?"

"Uhm... No. Not really," she replied. Suddenly appearing rather flustered. "I just, uhm... I..." As if she wasn't entirely sure how to answer this.

Abruptly changing the subject then and announcing, "Here we are! My auntie and uncle's house." as the two of you reached the door. Opening it up and beckoning you inside. "Come in in."

"Thanks," you smiled in bemusement. Doing just that.

Finding that the Becker household, though appearing much like your own from the outside, was anything but on the inside. Being much more spacious and open. Mr. and Mrs. Becker having obviously knocked through a few walls when they moved in. Not to mention the fact that the interior was kitted out with all of the latest gadgets and mod cons. As well as some seriously cool looking furniture. Surmising that the two of them had to be pretty well off (your mom having once mentioned that Mr. Becker had been a banker). And, unlike your own parents, neither of them had any children. So there was that as well.

"What do you think?" Casey beamed as you looked around. "It's pretty cool, isn't it?"

"Yeah. It is," you agreed. Though to be honest, it wasn't the surroundings you were interested in, it was her. Your dick still very much tingling inside your pants. Asking though, in a attempt to not make this so obvious, "So, uh... How long are your aunt and uncle away for anyway?" Doubting that your usual go-to topics of conversation (video games and comic books) were going to fly.

Again she paused.

"Uh... I'm not entirely sure actually. A few months maybe..." Admitting that she couldn't really remember as she shut the door. The last few days having apparently been "pretty crazy".

Sensing an opportunity to impress her with your own "crazy" couple of days, you replied, "Oh yeah? I can definitely relate to that. Cause... Well... I dunno if you heard about the accident or..."

She had. Answering with what you could only describe as a knowing little smile. "Oh yeah. I heard all about that. And I'm glad everyone made it out okay." Muttering beneath her breath, "...Even Randall."

Randall... you thought to yourself. A little bummed that your mother had obviously beaten you to the punch with this news, though curious as to how exactly she knew who Randall was. It seeming strange that your mom would have gone into such specifics as your goofy best friend. Seeing how she'd only ever spoken to Casey in passing (and you were pretty sure that had been a few weeks ago as well). At least that's what she'd told you.

Sadly, you didn't get a chance to find out. Casey apparently not wanting to dwell on this subject and instead asked you with another cheerful smile if you'd like a drink. "...I think there might be some juice and stuff in the fridge."

"Yeah, sure. That'd be nice."

"Okay. Be right back," she chirped. Appearing rather excited again as she hurried into the adjoining kitchen to do just that. Her exquisite ass wiggling as she went.

Once again, you found this whole thing utterly surreal. Thinking Shouldn't it be the other way around? You should be the one who was acting all excited. NOT her. You were actually in the same room as this gorgeous bombshell of a woman. You; Tim Connors. She had no reason whatsoever to be acting like some of ditzy fan-girl. But she was. Looking as if she couldn't wait to get back.

Not that you were complaining mind. It being kind of awesome. You were just slightly confused. No girl having ever paid this much attention to you. Other than Lisa...

Left along now in the living room, you turned your attention towards the massive TV screen sitting in the corner. Assuming that this must be the one she was having trouble working.

Calling through to the kitchen as you made your way towards it, "Is, uh... Is this the TV here?" Hoping to win yourself some browny points by figuring out how to fix. Usually being the person to do these kinds of things in your own house.

"Yep. That's the one," Casey called back. "The remote seems to have way more buttons and stuff. It's nothing like the one at my old house."

Picking up said remote from the coffee table, you discovered that she wasn't kidding. This thing having way more buttons than any TV remote you'd ever seen (being one of those multi-purpose remotes). Fortunately you were a quick learner. Switching on the power and setting yourself down on the couch in front. It not taking long at all until you'd discovered the problem.

"Oh wow!" Casey's voice exclaimed as the picture appeared. "You actually got it working."

"Yeah," you smiled. Glancing around as she reappeared again with two glasses in her hands. Assuring her that it had actually been pretty simple. The 'source' having been set to the wrong thing. "Should work fine now."

Appearing incredibly grateful, Casey thanked you. To which you could merely shrug, "No problem. It was nothing really." Happy to have helped.

Heading over to where you were sat, she held out one of the glasses and told you, "Here's your drink. Hope it's okay." The way she was currently holding them causing both of her arms to press up against the sides of her boobs. Squishing them together and creating a bulging expanse of cleavage that threatened to swallow up her chin. Almost dropping the remote as she leaned over then to pass you yours. Getting quite the eyeful in the process.

Jesus fucking Christ! That cleavage going on for days.

"Tha-Tha-Thanks," you stuttered as your eyes were drawn towards this truly mind blowing display. Trying your best however to pretend like you hadn't noticed.

Casey seemed to have however. Though she didn't appear upset about it in the slightest. Instead a bashful little smirk began working its way across her face.

"Were you... Were you just looking at my boobs?"

This causing you to very nearly spit out the juice you'd just that moment started drinking. Thinking, Oh fuck! Having finally been rumbled.

"I... I, uh..."

"You were, weren't you?" she giggled. This bashfulness quickly giving way to amusement. "Melissa was right. Boys really DO like big boobs!" Continuing on then, much to your surprise, "I wasn't sure about them at first. I mean they're like REALLY big and they bounce around all the time and get in the way, but I guess they are pretty cool." Staring now at her own ginormous rack. "And people seem to like looking at them a lot. Boys especially."

Yeah... No shit! you said to yourself. Still being incredibly embarrassed of course, but the fact that she was now talking about them... drawing your attention even further, was utterly surreal. Describing her breasts as if they were some brand new toy. Not lumps of flesh that had been attached to her body for year. Unless of course, you realized, they aren't actually real...

"They are fun though and they look really good in tops. I mean, I never could have worn something like this before I had big boobs," she grinned. Indicating to the purple crop top that was barely contained each large mound. Looking rather proud of this in fact. "Now I can wear all kinds of awesome outfits. And Casey does have some really nice clothes."

This sudden move to the third person giving you a moments pause. Of all the weirdness you'd experienced so far today, this by far seemed the most peculiar. Why the hell would she say it like that?

Noticing the slightly perplexed expression you now wore, Casey quickly realized her mistake. Looking rather guilty as she said, "Whoopsie... I wasn't supposed to tell you that. I promised the doctors that I wouldn't." This throwing up even more questions.

Doctors? Does she mean like... plastic surgeons or something? Still having trouble accepting that those breasts were actually implants. But then, what else could she be talking about?

Watching as she placed her glass down on the coffee table and began to physically shake. Like a little kid waiting for Santa to arrive. Seeming overly anxious about something. Something that she just HAD to get off of her chest. "But still... I've... I've just got to tell someone! It's too hard keeping it all to myself." Once again making mention of your sister. "And obviously I can't tell Tabby..."

As bizarre as this whole thing was, you were on tenterhooks. Extremely curious to know what exactly she was going to say. Why all the weird behavior? Was she crazy? Was this all just one big joke?

Finding out soon enough as she finally just blurted it right out.

"I'm not Casey, okay? I'm Lisa! Lisa Milner. ...Your sister's best friend."

This most definitely not being what you had expected. Almost wanting to ask, as your brain did its best to try and process what exactly she'd just said, "Come again?"

"Well, I mean I am but I'm not," she giggled. Swaying from side to side. "It's like super complicated. I don't understand the half of it to be honest and I'm the one who got cloned."

Cloned? What the fuck?! Being beyond lost. Wondering if your initial instinct had indeed been correct when she'd first approached you outside. She DID know about you and Randall perving, and was now playing some sort of trippy mind game to teach you a lesson. This being the only reasonable explanation that you could come up with.

Casey had another one though. Ceasing her bouncing for the moment and taking a deep breath. Telling you that, "Maybe I should start from the beginning..." And proceeding to do just that.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wassel (UN: wassel29 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wassel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1974478-The-Transplant/cid/2153112-Caseys-strange-behavior-continue