*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1974478-The-Transplant/cid/2152052-Lisa-as-Casey-Becker-the-babe-across-the-street
by Wassel
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1974478
Experimental brain transplant surgery saves either your life, or someone very close.
This choice: Lisa as Casey Becker, the babe across the street.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #15

Lisa as Casey Becker, the babe across the street.

    by: Wassel
After returning home, it didn't take long at all for things to go right back to normal. A few bumps and bruises being the only real evidence of the crash. And, apart from your father still grumbling about having to get another car, after a few days it had pretty much been forgotten. As if it hadn't even happened in the first place.

Well, almost..

"...So then I told Eric Shelby that your mom's car totally flipped and started rolling down the street," Randall recounted three days later, while the two of you were playing COD. Eric Shelby being one of the biggest gossips around. "Then we all had to climb out of the windows just as another truck came careening towards us. ...A gasoline truck. Barely making it out of the way before... KA-BOOM! The thing exploded." Throwing his arms wide for dramatic effect.

"Seriously?" you asked skeptically. "...And he actually bought that?"

"Well... probably not," your friend admitted with a chuckle. "Not the last bit at least. But you've got to embellish these things somewhat, otherwise it's just a boring 'we got hit by a truck and everyone was fine' type of story. " Adding that, "In my version of events, I had to single handedly pull everyone out of the way while you just sat there on the sidewalk pissing yourself like a little baby."

"Ha, ha. Very funny," you told him. "If in anything, you'd be sitting right there with me, pissing yourself too."

"No way!" he boasted. "I'm a fucking rock under pressure."

"Rock, my ass! Remember that time Daryl McKenzie squared up to you after calling him a asswipe?" you reminded your rather delusional friend. Randall hardly being the John McClane type he was painting himself out to be. "You couldn't have gotten out of there fast enough!"

"That's different," he laughed. "He was REALLY pissed!"

He certainly had been. Laughing at just how funny it had been watching your gangly friend getting chased around the basketball court by Daryl for a good five minutes before Coach Mullins inevitably broke it up. Randall looking as if he was about to have a heart attack once it was over. The two of you hardly being the macho, ass-kicking type. At least not in real life. Video games... well, that was a slightly different story. Having spent the last few hours hidden away inside your bedroom, rather than outside enjoying what remained of your summer. Like your little brother and sister were currently doing. David having gone to the skate-park with his friends, while Tabitha and Lisa were at the mall. Even your mother's best efforts not being able to move you. Seeing how this was exactly how you wanted to spend your time.

Just then however, something outside of the window suddenly caught Randall's attention. Springing up off the floor and exclaiming as he looked outside, "Hey! Fucking check it out, dude! SHE'S BACK!"

Knowing immediately who he was talking about as you quickly joined him on your feet. Hustling over to the window to see for yourself.

"Oh, yeah... There she is," Randall grinned. Rubbing his hands together as the two of you now looked upon the super hot figure of Casey Becker, getting out of a cab across the street.

The Becker's being the couple that lived in the house directly opposite yours and Casey was their niece. 24 years old and a recent college grad, she'd first appeared a few weeks ago to house-sit for her aunt and uncle. The two of them having gone traveling across country for a couple of months. At least, this was according to your mother, who knew them a lot better than you did. You and your best friend having become rather infatuated with Casey from the moment you'd first spotted her putting out the trash. Being the epitome of what a teenage boy looked for in a woman. Super slim and athletic looking, about 5' 5", with long golden blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and a truly dazzling smile. This in itself being enough to get a couple of horny teenage guys like you all riled up. But no, the perfection didn't end there. Casey also possessing a tiny waist, wide hips, long slender legs and the cutest looking bubble butt. Not to mention (and what really got you and your best friend salivating), two of the largest breasts you'd ever seen on a woman with such slim proportions. It almost looking as if someone had stuffed two oversized watermelons down her top. Pushing out so dramatically from her deliciously well toned frame. Jiggling and swaying every single time she moved. As if she'd literally stepped out of the pages of Playboy, or at least one of your wet dreams.

"God damn it," you muttered as you watched her intently. "How can anyone be that hot?"

"I dunno," Randall shrugged. "I'm just glad she's back. I missed that ass and those tits."

The two of you paying extremely close attention to the former as she glanced around at the Becker's homestead for a moment, before heading towards the door. Each magnificently sculpted ass cheek rising and falling spectacularly within her tight gray yoga pants as she moved. The sight of which, even from all the way across here, causing you to groan. Fuuuuck. Imagining all the things you could do with an ass like that.

"Where's you think she's been all this time?" your best friend asked you then. "It's gotta be at least like... what, five days since we last seen her?"

"Yeah. Before the accident I think."

The two of you having been doing much the same then as you were right now. Ogling her from your window as she had been washing her car (which wasn't anywhere to be seen). Wearing a super cute pink bikini top and cut off jeans. The memory of all that soapy water and those two gigantic fleshy mounds squished into the clearly too small bikini being all too clear. You and Randall having even tried to convince the other to go over and see if she "needed a hand", but had been far too scared to actually do so. A body like that, as gorgeous as it was, being way too intimidating. Seeing how you weren't exactly the most confident when it came to talking to girls.

"Mom seems to think she has a few friends in town. Maybe she was visiting them," you proposed, in answer to his initial question.

"...Or taking part in a porn shoot," Randall smirked. Offering an alternative theory. "Christ knows she could make millions with a body like that."

Very much agreeing. It being almost as if she'd been built with that very purpose in mind.

"What I wouldn't give for one night inside those panties..."

You and me both, you smiled. Having pictured this particular scenario many, many times.

"Heh," your best friend chuckled then. "Looks like she's having a little trouble opening the door." Observing as she fumbled around for a moment with her keys. Looking them over in her hand as if trying to figure out which was the right one to use. Rather amusingly so. "Maybe this time I really should go over there and offer to help her out. You know... maybe invite myself in."

Shaking your head at your best friend's bluster.

"Dream on, dude. Like that would ever happen," you told him. Like she'd ever be interested in guys like us. Agreeing however, as you continued to watch her, "She does seem to be acting a little weird though. Like she's... I dunno, doesn't really know where she is or something." Usually appearing so much more confident any other time you'd caught sight of her either entering or exiting the house. Having not had much exposure to her other than on those very rare occasions.

Now though, she seemed anything but confident. Hunching over slightly, rather than standing tall with her ridiculously oversized bust pushing out loud and proud, as she continued to fiddle with the keys.

"Well that's what happens when you're that freaking hot," Randall said. "Probably can't even tie her own shoelaces either."

Both your eyes suddenly going wide then as Casey's head turned. Her gaze appearing to land directly on the both of you. Causing you to yelp, "SHIT! She's looking this right way!"

Fearing that you'd both just been caught perving, you ducked out of view as fast as humanly possible. Already imagining the trouble you'd get into if she decided to tell your mother (seeing how they had crossed paths once or twice before). Not to mention how freaking embarrassing it would be.

Asking your friend then after about twenty seconds of hugging the wall, "She still looking?" Randall being at a better slightly angle than you were.

"Uhm... Just hang on a second. Let me check."

Watching then as he ever so slowly peered his head around the curtains and almost immediately pulled it back.

"Nope. She's still looking."

"Still?" you questioned. Becoming slightly nervous. "Do... Do you think she saw us?"

Randall shrugged. "I dunno. Maybe. Though it kind of looks like she's checking out the house or something."

"The house? That's... That's weird." There being no real reason for her to be doing this. Seeing how she'd been living across the street for like the last three or four weeks now. Presumably seeing your house every single day.

Taking another peek out the window a few seconds later, while you were still thinking about how odd this seemed, Randall announced, "Okay. She's gone now." Much to your relief. The two of you soon returning once again to your Xbox now that the 'show' was officially over.

Not that you also weren't disappointed. These fleeting little glances you'd gotten of your bosomy new neighbor over the last few weeks having really made your day. Being a hell of lot easier on the eye than your other neighbors that was for damn sure.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wassel (UN: wassel29 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wassel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1974478-The-Transplant/cid/2152052-Lisa-as-Casey-Becker-the-babe-across-the-street