*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1972796-The-Longsword/cid/1771372-Leave-the-sword-with-no-magic
by Hole
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1972796
A tale of magic longsword that can cut off body parts and let them live.
This choice: Leave the sword with no magic  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Leave the sword with no magic

    by: PlayerOne
Not having the time to play with the sword, leave it in the living room and hope nobody finds it. After working on some homework and playing some computer games, you head back to the living room, only to find that the sword is gone!

Realizing that the only person who gets home from school this early is your sister, you go to her room and find her reading the instruction booklet the sword had came with.

"Hey!" you yell, "I found the sword, it's mine to play with."

She says, "Too late, I was the one to turn the dial, making me the sword's master, which you would have known if you bothered to read the instruction booklet."

Realizing the costly mistake you had just made, you concede to your sister and ask her, "What mode did you turn the dial to?"

She responds with...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Reader's Choice

*Noteb*
2. Reader's Choice

*Noteb*
3. Reader's Choice

*Noteb*
4. Reader's choice

*Noteb*
5. Reader's choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 PlayerOne (UN: playerone at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hole has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1972796-The-Longsword/cid/1771372-Leave-the-sword-with-no-magic