*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Race change
  2. Something else
  3. Something about your body
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1970537-Magical-Microsoft-Word/cid/3279613-Race-change
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1970537
Whatever you type becomes reality.
This choice: Race change  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Race change

    by: Mr. George
Driven by curiosity, you change your race with the program. Saying good-bye to Calvin Howard, entrepreneur, and company founder.

"Keeping my own thoughts and memories, I look like one of today's models." You found all of them fascinating. Exotic and erotic, you feel your heart race, as you read and reread the words. Each of today's women was picked for their looks. The theme was carnival, and they exerted a distraction.

Saving the file, you feel the changes ripple through your body. Suddenly, you look very out of place, standing over the computer in an office where you certainly don't look like you belong. Taking in your new body, you can't help but feel exposed, vulnerable and very much on display. Given the photoshoot, this was hardly surprising, but a shock to change your race and gender simultaneously.

Your outfit designed to flaunt and display your body. You blush to consider being seen like this... worse, it's going to be recorded. Duh! There's a photoshoot you remind yourself.

Leaving the office unobserved, you head down to join the other models. Even something as simple as walking feels different. Your hips shift far more, and your rump moves far more and differently than before. It's impossible to ignore the sloshing weight of your bust.

https://64.media.tumblr.com/b3a0fa0eb77e...

You don't have to walk far before you're aware of the stolen glances, and the ogling looks. It's odd being both seen and dismissed in the same glance. The observers both male and female assuming you're an idiot or vapid just because you look a certain way.

Taking a deep breath you gather your thoughts before walking onto the shoot.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wandering Mind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1970537-Magical-Microsoft-Word/cid/3279613-Race-change