*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. El Halcon
  2. Kevin
  3. Bondage Match
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1969295-Tickle-Fight-Federation/cid/1725091-El-Halcon
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1969295
A pro tickle wrestling federation complete with storylines, characters, the works.
This choice: El Halcon  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

El Halcon

    by: Unknown
The roar of the crowd is deafening as the high flying El Halcon dashes down the ramp and leaps into the ring! He struts around the canvas for a long while, whipping the crowd to a critical mass of frenzied excitement.

You stand patiently in your corner and watch your strutting opponent for any signs of weakness, but none readily present themselves.

The match begins! El Halcon dances dexterously around the ring, swiping up a length of rope with near-imperceptible speed.

You eye the masked menace cautiously, and grab a pair of sturdy looking cuffs, holding them open and ready in your right hand.

Several feints and tumbles and grapples later, you see an opportunity when El Halcon reaches for one of your legs! You quickly slap the first cuff around his right wrist, but before you can attach the second cuff, he tumbles away, quick as lightning!

You smile wide seeing the glittering cuff dangle from your foe's right hand; you're halfway there it seems! But as you try to put a little distance between yourself and El Halcon, you stumble onto your back! Looking down you see the nimble luchador has wrapped the length of rope around your ankles. The coils are loose and unknotted, but effective enough!

Giving you just enough time to marvel at his speed and ingenuity, El Halcon dives toward you. What do you do?

You have the following choices:

1. Roll out of the way

*Noteb*
2. Use El Halcon's momentum against him

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
The Kev has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1969295-Tickle-Fight-Federation/cid/1725091-El-Halcon