*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Accidental
  2. Magic Food
  3. Other
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1966893-Mariomans-MLPFIM-Weight-Gain/cid/2040771-Accidental
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1966893
Choose somepony from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and make them get big and fat!
This choice: Accidental  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Accidental

    by: Unknown
It was like any other day in Ponyville. The sun was shining, the birds singing in a beautiful chorus, and the smell is freshly baked pastries leaked from Sugarcube Corner's every crevice. Ponies lined up in front of the counter, awaiting their cake-y goodness. Because of this, our ecstatic little pink pony baker was working twice as fast as she normally would. But this was no problem; this is Pinkie Pie we're talking about!

Flour flew into the air, and landed on the dough laid out across the table. Pinkie flattened it out, then proceeded to cut it into circular shapes. A beep echoed from the oven, signaling the end of the previous batch's cooking. The baker slid the pan out, and slid a new one in. She whipped out bags filled with icing, and sprayed multiple colors onto multiple pastries at once! The cupcakes were finished, so Pinkie loaded them onto many plates and carried them out into the lobby.

She handed every pony their orders in a rapid fashion. Ponies practically played ball with their cupcakes as Ms. Pie sealed them out. Once they were satisfied, the old customers left, and new ones took their place. Pinkie zipped back into the kitchen, just in time for the next batch of cookies and cupcakes!

This custom repeated for hours on end, until every single pony in Ponyville (minus Pinkie herself) had received a pastry. Pinkie flipped the Open sign over, officially ending the day. She wiped a single bead of sweat off her forehead, and trotted back into her kitchen.

Normally, Pinkie kept her working space clean throughout her shift, but today, it was a mess! Flour caked the walls (no pun intended) and icing covered the kitchen utensils and appliances. The baker was prepared for this as she took out various tools, including a mop, vacuum, bucket, and more. She set to work, scrubbing the kitchen's many surfaces.

The cleaning didn't take long, and the kitchen was back to it's old, sparkling self. Pinkie clapped her hooves together, feeling accomplished. But out of the corner of her eye, she spied a single, cupcake resting upon a table. Why was it there even after Pinkie Pie cleaned up Sugarcube Corner?

-

Twilight Sparkle placed her newly bought cupcake on the floorboards next to her. She stood next to it, and levitated a piece of parchment and quill up.

'Test number 1. Teleporting with a companion'

The alicorn prepped for the experiment, charging up her magic. She released her teleportation spell, feeling herself move through the wind, until she reached the opposite side of the room. She looked down next to her, and saw no cupcake. She looked over at her original spot, and also saw no cupcake. Weird.

Unknown to her, she accidentally transported the cupcake into Sugarcube Corner. Along side that, her magic bonded with the cupcake. It was now a magical cupcake, with magical properties!

Pinkie Pie inspected the cupcake that she now held in her hoof. It looked like any other pastry she every baked at her job. It's blue icing curving along the vanilla base until it reached a blunt point, where a delicious strawberry was placed. The scent it gave off seemed more powerful then she would of thought. In her gluttonous glance, her stomach groaned. She hadn't eaten all day, with her busy schedule. So Pinkie Pie tossed the cake into her mouth, swallowing it whole.

You have the following choices:

1. She feels weird, as fat begins to pile onto her

*Noteb*
2. She feels even more hungry then before

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
marioman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1966893-Mariomans-MLPFIM-Weight-Gain/cid/2040771-Accidental