*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1965244-How-I-got-my-super-powers/cid/3445567-He-found-a-meteorite
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1965244
A socially inept young man or woman gets impressive powers.
This choice: He found a meteorite  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

He found a meteorite

    by: Millie

Richard runs through the bushes, his body scratched by the various branches that were in his way, his prisoner's uniform torn, the chains prevent him from running even faster. He had to get as far away from the bus as possible before someone discovered the accident and noticed he was gone. He came out of the bushes to the bank of a river and immediately jumped into the water, hoping it would help to cover his tracks. He got out on the other bank and ran into the bushes, pushing his exhausted body forward. Suddenly Richard heard a loud crushing sound, something hit the ground, causing the ground to shake slightly. He looked up and saw smoke rising into the air. "What the FUCK?" Richard muttered, he knew he had to continue but he really wanted to know what hit the ground. He moved forward into a small clearing and saw in front of him a small crater with a meteorite glowing with purple light inside. A strange feeling was in the air, Richard didn't know why but something pulled him to the stone. He completely forgot about the police and walked almost hypnotized to the stone. He stretched his fingers forward, licked his lips and touched the stone.

Once Richard hand touched the meteorite, he felt a shock run through his body that sent him flying back to a tree.

"FUCK!!!" Richard shouted as he hit the tree. He got up completely surprised, checking his body. Suddenly from his shaved head red hair like fire started to grow, smooth and soft as silk the hair slides from his head and goes down all the way to his but. His senses heightened, being able to smell, hear all the animals in the forest and beyond, being able to hear cars, even people far away.

"What happened to me..." He started to mumble as suddenly his His torn clothes began to stretch over his growing body. His body grow quickly, more muscular and taller. He watched in shock as his body pump up to a bodybuilder size in a minute, the chains break. His pecs inflated until they became bigger the Alexia boobs, rippinghis shirt. The fat completely gone from his body, 8 pack abs grow from his stomach. His legs, arms and biceps also bulged as Richard's height went to 9 feet tall. His pants ripped as well, and his now 8 inch cock ripped his underwear.

"HOLY SHIT!" Richard yelled seeing his now huge body. He felt orgasmic pressure building in his groin, his testicles overflowing with cum. Thick custard-like drops dripped from his hard cock. Richard's eyes rolled back, his tongue lolling out of his mouth.

Spluurge

Splururge

Spluurge

In a matter of seconds he shot large loads of cum that upon impact managed to go through several trees as if they were bullets. Richard, not yet fully recovered from his orgasm, suddenly felt another orgasm release in his body, the meteorite was not done with him yet.

"OHHHHHHHH FUCK~" Richard roared as he felt all the energy filled him became bigger and more muscular.

His pecs got bigger, his muscles got bigger and more veins coveredthem. his abs became a 12 pack as he grew to 12 feet. His cock got bigger, lengthened and got as thick as a soda can. The change didn't just stop in his muscles, Richard became more beautiful. His skin turned milky white, all the scratches and blemishes on his skin disappeared. Even his tattoos were gone, his skin remained clear except for his freckles which had spread even more. stretching from his face to his chest muscles. He look younger, his face looked like he was 17 years old again but it were more feminine and cute.

Richard moaned deeply, getting an orgasm facw again. "HERE I CUUUUUM" he roared as he couldn't take it anymore.

SPLUUURGE!


SPLUUUUURGE!


SPLUUUUUUUURGE!


SPLUUUUUUUUUUUUURGE!

Richard's huge shots of cum destroyed a large number of trees before him.

Richard's stamina to increase beyond human level and he quickly awoke from his orgasm.

Richard looked at her naked body with a big smile. He stood at 12 feet tall with a 12 pack abs. His veiny cock was 25 inches with huge balls. His arms were thick, his biceps were watermelon-sized and his legs were as muscular, hard, and thick as redwood trees.

He lifted his thick arms, flexing them and releasing a jet of cum from his cock as he saw his watermelon sized biceps grow out of them. "Shit!" he said, not believing his eyes. He looked down and was amazed to find that his pec were so big he couldn't see his feet. He put his palms on them, running them down his muscular stomach, feeling his new muscles, his nipples getting hard. "feels so good!" He moaned, releasing a jet of seminal fluid that hit the tree and began like acid to digest it. "Fuck!" Richard said, amazed at the sight of his eye. He took a step forward, his foot sinking into the ground due to his new weight, leaving a deep leg print behind. He felt that his body was full of new powers, he felt that he was able to turn his own seminal fluid into acid, but seeing it in real life was something else. He placed his long fingers on a tree trunk, pressing them lightly smiling smugly as the tree began to crack and finally break like a twig. Without thinking Richard started floating in the air. "Hahaha! Just look at me!" He laughed psychotic convictions.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Someone just come out from the woods

2. Test his new body

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Millie (UN: an188 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
wisdomwish has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1965244-How-I-got-my-super-powers/cid/3445567-He-found-a-meteorite