*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1965244-How-I-got-my-super-powers/cid/3445565-Richard-the-violent-convict-26-years-old
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1965244
A socially inept young man or woman gets impressive powers.
This choice: Richard. the violent convict (26 years old)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Richard. the violent convict (26 years old)

    by: Millie
Richard ran clumsily, the chains binding his hands and feet preventing him from running with all his might. He was panting quickly, his heart pounding in his chest, sweat dripping from his body. He run through the thick bushes, trying to get way as much as he can from the upside bus behind him.

Half an hour ago he was still on that bus, tied to a seat with seven other prisoners. He volunteered to participate in some medical experiment in the hope that on the way to the laboratory he could escape.

Richard was a member of a street gang, one of the particularly violent members of the gang. Richard was the guy sent to beat up the money the druggies who owed the gang or beat up other gang members who tried to invade their territory. The skinny but tough red-haired guy had a reputation as a violent psychopath, he was ready to start a fistfight for any nonsense and was strong enough to win everytime. His gang on the one hand saw as an asset but on the other hand they were afraid of him especially the leader of the gang Ash.

Richard was indeed violent and cruel but he was also very intelligent, his IQ was much higher than average and Ash felt that if Richard had more self control he probably would have gotten rid of him and taken over the gang. So when one day a robbery went wrong Ash took the opportunity to get rid of Richard.

During their escape he took advantage of a moment of distraction to push Richard out of the getaway car right into the hands of the police. Ash bet that Richard's rage would prevent him from helping the police and he was right. An enraged Richard almost killed one of the police officers who tried to arrest him and sent three to the hospital for a long time and he make two disabled.

The police didn't care about the robbery anymore, Richard was thrown in jail for what he did to the cops. When he was in custody he discovered that while Ash betrayed him alone the rest of the gang members were happy to get rid of him. He discovered this thanks to his girlfriend Alexia.

Richard had a big weakness for bimbos, he was crazy about tall, skinny women with huge breasts and not very high intelligence. Alexia was exactly like that! 5'6 feet, slim body, 38-22-35, with a pair of 30F breasts. She had long blond hair, which she dyed in shades, blue eyes and full lips. She was also frivolous and not too smart. She came to visit Richard in detention and revealed to him the whole story about the betrayal of Ash and the gang.

Because everyone thought Alexia was stupid they talked freely around her and Richard used her as a kind of spy for him. He was furious when she told him about the betrayal, he was so hot-headed that he tried to escape the arrest immediately to go and kill Ash. But the police stopped his escape, not before he sent two more officers to the hospital.

He couldn't stop thinking about revenge, he had to escape from prison. Alexia continued to visit him, she was deeply in love with Richard and was completely faithful to him. When she told him Ash was trying to pimp her that was the last straw. So when he heard that volunteers were being sought for a medical experiment and that the experiment was taking place outside the prison, he immediately volunteered.

Richard hoped he would be able to escape during the passage, and luckily he was right. While they drove through a side road that passed through the forest at night, the bus overturned. Richard was the only one who came out alive without any injury. Most of the passengers were killed or were too badly injured to notice Richard. He didn't wait a moment and immediately got out of the bus, not bothering to look for the key to his chains and ran into the forest.

You have the following choices:

1. He found a meteorite

*Noteb*
2. He get caught and send to the laboratory

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Millie (UN: an188 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
wisdomwish has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1965244-How-I-got-my-super-powers/cid/3445565-Richard-the-violent-convict-26-years-old