*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kendra, age 14
  2. A teenage girl, age 12-18
  3. Others
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1965244-How-I-got-my-super-powers/cid/3443681-Kendra-age-14
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1965244
A socially inept young man or woman gets impressive powers.
This choice: Kendra, age 14  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Kendra, age 14

    by: scriptboy
Kendra had been feeling very sad. Her great-grandfather had passed away about two weeks ago at age 99 and he had left behind dozens of boxes containing photos, books, and tons of artifacts. Her great-grandfather had been something like a collector and an archeologist, gathering relics from countries in Asia and Africa. He also had many books, maps and papers, and Kendra was helping her father sort through all the belongings.

Kendra was fourteen years old, and she loves video games, fantasy books and team sports. She had tried out for the girls’ soccer team at her Middle School, and she didn’t make it. She would get another chance in another few weeks, but her chances seemed slim since she wasn’t very fast or athletic.

Kendra was nerdy but still likeable and outgoing. She had a crush on Jaxon, another 14-year-old boy at her school, who had just started lifting weights. She wondered if she would get him to date her if she could only gain some muscle on her skinny frame?

She was short and skinny, standing only 5 feet tall, but she had a cute face with bright, blue eyes and she always had her long hair blonde hair in a ponytail. She put off going to the gym because of all the homework she had been getting, but it was always on the back of her mind.

Once Kendra had carried a big, heavy box into her bedroom, containing her great-grandfather’s things, she sat down on the bed, and she emptied everything out. She found books, papers, newspaper articles and other papers, before she came across a small cardboard box.

The box had strange lettering on it, written in a script she could not understand. There was a rubber band around the box, holding a piece of paper against the box. She removed the rubber band and unfolded the sheet of paper, which read: “THIS CONTAINS UNKNOWN MYSTERIOUS SPIRIT WHICH CAN ENHANCE PHYSICAL STRENGTH UP TO ONE-HUNDRED TIMES”.

“What? What’s this? Is this for real?” Kendra wondered, as she held the box in her hand and shook it. There was something inside of it!

“Oh, what the heck!” she sighed, as she removed the lid from the box.

A golden ball dropped out, which fell on her pillow.

“It’s just a ball! Like a tennis ball painted in gold!” Kendra grumbled. “Nothing special!”

As she turned away, the strange ball began to glow!

Suddenly, the ball started to levitate! It shot across the room, bouncing off the wall, the window, and her bookcase.

“Ah! What’s that? HEY! What’s going on?” Kendra screamed as she stood up and watched the ball bounce off her walls and the items in her room!

Kendra became scared and nervous as she slowly moved towards her door. She wanted to get out!

Then, the ball bounced off the ceiling before it raced RIGHT AT HER!

BOOM!

The golden ball struck Kendra in her abdominal section before it vanished in thin air!

“URHHHHGG!” Kendra groaned loudly.

Suddenly, she realized what had happened. Her body had absorbed the ball! Something was happening to her. She was changing!

Kendra felt her muscles bulge everywhere and all over her body! Her arms became thicker and wider as her abdominal muscles became incredibly well-defined, like a washboard!

Her legs hardened like steel pillars of solid muscle, with her quads growing into big, wide, and thick columns of raw muscle power covered in veins and muscle cords.

Her shoulders widened as her traps and lats and delts formed as well. Within minutes, she was becoming incredibly muscular for a teenage girl!

“Oh wow! I hope I can still fit in my clothes!” she uttered as she put on a tank top and shorts to wear.

As she went to the back yard outside, she tried to jump in the air.

“Weeeeeeee!” she shouted, as she ended up landing straight on the rooftop of her one-level house! “Oh wow, I can jump so high, now!”

Feeling an insane amount of strength course through her body, she casually leaped to the neighbor’s house before jumping back and landing in her own back yard. From there, she jumped over the house to the street, where she ran all the way to the other end of the community, which was almost a mile away.

“Wow! I can run so fast, now!” she grinned widely.

She stopped at another neighbor’s house, and she casually lifted the rear of the large van, using just one hand, before quickly setting the vehicle back down on its tires.

“Wow! I’m so STRONG!” she smiled, as she leaped high in the air and landed back in her own back yard.

She stopped back in her own room and examined herself in the mirror.

“They have to take me on the soccer team now!” she mumbled to herself. “What will they say when they see me at school, tomorrow?”

Kendra flexed her arm and saw a big ball of muscle swell up on her arm. She was already looking forward to the following day as the new strongest girl in the entire school!

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Kendra stops a bully at school

*Noteb*
2. Kendra tries out for soccer after school

*Noteb*
3. Kendra talks to Jaxon at school

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
wisdomwish has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1965244-How-I-got-my-super-powers/cid/3443681-Kendra-age-14