*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1965244-How-I-got-my-super-powers/cid/3413271-Will-and-Alex-two-unpopular-nerdy-boys
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1965244
A socially inept young man or woman gets impressive powers.
This choice: Will and Alex two unpopular nerdy boys  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Will and Alex two unpopular nerdy boys

    by: Golden wind
Will and Alex were two 18 year old high school students respectively both were friends and had a lot in common as they were both unattractive nerds with tastes that others considered silly like science fiction, magic, comics etc.

Will was a pale skinned boy with black hair who was fat and had acne while Alex was skinny and scrawny, he had brown hair and wore glasses along with braces. They were often bothered by the jocks and teased by the girls, which made them spend time with each other.

However, both always had the wish that something would change their lives for the better so that they could give what they deserved to all those who made fun of them.

How do Will and Alex do this?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. scientific experiment

2. An encounter with a strange meteorite

*Noteb*
3. A magical artifact

*Noteb*
4. Reader's choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Golden wind (UN: starcacher at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
wisdomwish has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1965244-How-I-got-my-super-powers/cid/3413271-Will-and-Alex-two-unpopular-nerdy-boys