*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1965244-How-I-got-my-super-powers/cid/1871733-The-next-morning-when-his-clothes-dont-fit
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1965244
A socially inept young man or woman gets impressive powers.
This choice: The next morning when his clothes don't fit  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The next morning when his clothes don't fit

    by: scriptboy
Billy had slept like a log in his dorm room that night. He was hungry like a bear and he shared a pizza with his roommate Logan, who was really cool. Logan and Billy were both into sports, although Logan was a few inches taller.

Logan had ordered a pepperoni pizza and Billy had split it with him. Both boys had finished the pizza in no time and Billy went to bed shortly afterwards. He did some work on his laptop while he lay in bed before he shut down the laptop and grabbed his pillow. He was out like a light in five minutes.

When Billy woke up around 6:30 in the morning, his t-shirt felt incredibly tight around his chest and his torso. So tight, in fact, that it almost felt like his t-shirt was about to rip at the seams!

Billy got up and slowly stood up, stretching his arms as he let out a yawn. As he inhaled deeply, his t-shirt ripped down the middle, from his collar all the way down to his stomach! Not only that, but Billy felt heavier and bigger. What happened?

He quietly walked to the bathroom, trying his best to be as quiet as possible since Logan was still sound asleep. But, he knew that Logan had to wake up any minute now since he had class early in the morning.

When Billy stood in the bathroom and examined his reflection in the mirror, he gasped out loud! For the moment, it seemed like a total stranger was looking back at him. A young guy with big, bulging biceps, large, round pectorals and impressive abdominal muscles was staring back at him! Where did those muscles come from?

“Holy shit!” he whispered to himself, as he extended his muscular arm and ran his hand over his chest and over his other arm.

He was very impressed by his amazing physique! It seemed as if he had gained over forty pounds of muscle overnight!

“I… No way… I gotta be dreaming this…” he sighed, as he slowly walked out of the bathroom, finding that Logan had just woken up.

“Hey… Uhmm… Logan?”

“Yo!”

“Logan? Can I… Umm…” he began to ask as he walked up to his roommate.

“What’s up, Billy?” Logan asked, before he looked up and noticed his roommate’s improved physique.

“Great Scott!” Logan exclaimed. “What… What the hell happened to YOU?”

“I… Uhh… I-I-I don’t know…”

“What do you mean, you don’t know?” Logan replied, feeling a bit annoyed. “Last night you looked like an average freshman in college and this morning you’re like all big and buff? Nobody grows that fast!”

Billy just stared at him with his usual really shy expression on his face. In a way, now that Billy had his huge muscles, his shy expression made him look even more innocent and shy-looking.

“Can I… Can I borrow some clothes from you?” Billy asked him. “You’re taller than me, so…”

“Sure, dude… I mean… I don’t know how you got so buff overnight… I mean… Are those muscles for real?” Logan wondered.

Billy just shrugged in silence as he continued to give Logan that shy look.

“Okay, big guy! Put your elbow on the table!” Logan ordered.

Billy always followed Logan’s orders since Logan was bigger than him. Billy clasped his fingers around Logan’s hand, and he closed his fingers in a tight grip.

“On the count of three, try to bring my hand down to the table, okay?” Logan said.

Billy just nodded.

“One… Two… Three!”

Logan tensed his muscles in his arm and tried his best to bring Billy’s arm down, but Billy was able to resist him without much effort. In fact, he was able to withstand his pressure without using any force at all!

Then, Billy applied just minimal strength, and his arm started to push Logan’s arm down, bringing Logan’s knuckles closer to the table. Then, in one swift move, Billy forced Logan’s arm down to the table, without any effort at all, while pressing Logan’s hand to the wooden table top.

“Holy SHIT!” Logan shouted. “This can’t be happening!”

Billy immediately let go of Logan’s hand. He really didn’t expect to beat him that easily.

“Logan… I-I-I’m s-s-sorry… I don’t know…” Billy stuttered.

“DUDE!” Logan shouted. “You’re FREAKING STRONG!” he said, while shaking the numbness out of his hand. “You have NEVER beaten me in arm wrestling before!”

“S-s-sorry…” Billy whispered, feeling more shy and embarrassed.

Was being super strong a good thing? Could he handle his strength?

You have the following choices:

1. Billy tests his strength in the school gym

2. Billy meets his friends on the wrestling team

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
wisdomwish has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1965244-How-I-got-my-super-powers/cid/1871733-The-next-morning-when-his-clothes-dont-fit