*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1965244-How-I-got-my-super-powers/cid/1871708-Night-of-the-Strange-Meteor
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1965244
A socially inept young man or woman gets impressive powers.
This choice: Billy, the athletic hunk with a golden heart (18 year old)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Night of the Strange Meteor

    by: Unknown
Billy was just an average day college kid who loved sports. He's a member of Technoria University's wrestling team and is always willing to help those in need, but when people try talking to him he is either tongue-tied or completely silent. One night he and his twin sister, Darla, were walking to the park when all of a sudden a huge flash was seen in the sky.

"Bill! Did you see that? We should totally check it out!"

Billy responds by nodding his head, for he knew that his daredevil twin wouldn't stop until she sees what she can get herself into. Billy and Darla go to where they saw the big flash. When they arrive they see a huge crater and a few bystanders who were gathered around it.

"Dang that meteor left one heck of a hole." said a man.

"We should wait until the authorities are here. They'll need witnesses." said a bookish woman.

"I say we forget the authorities and just grab it. I can definitely make a killing off of that." said a shady man,

"Umm... Uh... Maybe we should just watch it and see if it does something."

"Come on Bill! Where's your sense of adventure! Just take a leap of faith!"

The insistence from his twin sister causes Billy to accidentally fall into the hole. Upon coming into contact with the Meteor a flash envelopes everyone in the surrounding area. The crowd screams. When the flash fades Billy and the bystanders see that they are unharmed.

"Is that it? That was a bunch of baloney." said a shred woman.

The crowd heads back to wherever they came from. Billy and Darla head by to their dorm with their cousins, Rick and Linda, who were also at the park at the time.

"Looks like Bill got surprised again. You shouldn't scare your older brother like that. He might be the most attractive guy on campus, but he's also one of the shyest too."

"Don't lecture me Linda. I was just trying to help."

"Dang Billy, you always get into the funniest situations." Let's get some sleep. I know that Coach Tsunami wants us ready for our test tomorrow for Sports Medicine 101 and you also have wrestling practice right after class. How do you manage to be smart and good looking?"

"I... I... I just study and workout. It's nothing special Rick."

After getting to the dorm Billy and his roomates head to bed, but little did they know that the meteor gave them special powers. How and when does Billy discover his powers.

You have the following choices:

1. The next morning when his clothes don't fit

*Noteb*
2. During wrestling practice

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
wisdomwish has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1965244-How-I-got-my-super-powers/cid/1871708-Night-of-the-Strange-Meteor