*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1964226-Cosplay-Shrinking-Adventure/cid/1699074-Attack-of-the-50ft-Blind-Date
by Alina
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1964226
When you shrink during a cosplay convention, the outfits aren't the only unique thing!
This choice: A group of people surrounding a sign-up booth for a competition!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Attack of the 50ft Blind Date!

    by: Alina
“Ladies, and gentlemen! Please keep an orderly line!” the booth’s attendant roared as the swarm in front of the stand began to form a rudimentary order. You looked on, perplexed as you began drawing towards the commotion, wondering what the excitement was all about. As the crowd began to grow thicker you noticed a banner flying high above the stand, outlined in bold letters and bright colors.

“WIN A DATE!” shined glaringly through the obnoxiously designed banner, images of some of your favorite cosplayers spread over it.

Your heart stopped for a moment as you realized what everyone was so excited about. You could win a date with an idol and all it cost was $5 as an entry fee. No one needed to say anything more as you pressed your way into the serpentine line that was rapidly growing by the minute. The stand was easily the main attraction as it was soon flooded with more patrons than it could handle. You were knocked against and crushed between bodies, outfits, shields, plastic swords and weapons of all kinds. It was a mythical mosh-pit as you finally managed to push your way to the front, your money snatched up immediately as a piece of paper and a pen was slapped down on the table. You hastily scribbled your name down and felt as the crowd ejected you to make room for the next entrant. For the next hour you sat with the crowd, waiting in anticipation as name after name was dropped into a large dish. Finally, the head of the stand called for quiet and raised the bowl of names above his head.

“There will be two winners in this!” he cried, arousing a huge cheer from the crowd. He cleared his throat as the screams settled down, “Like I said, there will be two winners who will participate in a final round challenge! Everyone who entered please feel free to watch here!” He said as two strong men brought in a huge flat screen TV and turned it on, revealing a screen of static.

“Just pick the winners already!” someone screamed from the crowd as the ocean of people once again grew tumultuous with jeers and calls.

“Ok, ok, calm down! Our first winner is…” the man said as the cheer went up. You couldn’t hear what was said, but nearly cried as you saw your name, clear as day on the screen! Waving, you pushed your way up through the crowd and waved your hands as you were pulled up onto a stage, where applause rained down on you. Smiling, you waved as you soon were guided back into a tent.

“Please take a seat,” a man said as you entered a surprisingly empty space. There was a small table on one side with a briefcase, a chair in the middle, and a computer set up on a desk before the chair. Taking a seat, you heard the main open the briefcase as the computer flashed to life, revealing the face of a drop-dead gorgeous young woman.

“Who is that?!” you said, your heart racing.

“That would be Olivia Alexander, actress, and one of the big guests we have with us this year,” the man said as you heard what sounded like glass shifting. You were transfixed on her as the slide changed to a image of her face with wild red hair and a mischievous grin on it (http://smhttp.13422.nexcesscdn.net/80666...).

“This is who my date is with?” you said, dumbfounded.

“IF you win the challenge, yes,” the man said as he seemed to draw closer. Suddenly you felt a sharp pain in your arm. Your head snapped to the side to see a needle lodged in your body as you suddenly got up to run. It was like a wrecking ball hit you as the man hit you in the gut and sat you back in the chair, just as the screen changed to a clip of your future date in some kind of movie as a giantess.

“You son of a bitch, what did you just do?” you said as you felt like you were getting weaker and weaker by the second.

“You signed the contract kid, don’t blame me. Now listen well, your challenge is to get Olivia’s attention before the other contestant does. If you do get in contact with her, she’ll know what to do from there. Now be a good brat and go to sleep!” the man said as you felt the exhaustion mounting. You slipped forward and hit your head on the table as the light began to fade. The last thing you saw was an image of your date in a cat fight with another girl as you finally passed out.

BOOM!

“Fuck!” a voice shouted as you suddenly jerked back to life. Looking forward, you saw as someone was running towards you frantically. Your head hurt as you wondered what was wrong with the guy, he looked scared out of his mind as-

BOOM!

You felt a warm pool by your crotch as you pissed yourself. A shoe the size of a small house just landed right behind the man, bringing him down as you only saw him screaming, the sound not making it to your ears as they continued ringing from the foot’s impact. It felt like you were paralyzed as you saw the man clawing at the ground, desperately trying to crawl away as the foot seemed to shift forward more and more. His face grew more desperate as it reddened with each passing second. Like a horror movie on mute, you could only watch as the silent nightmare came to a climax. The man grew red as a cherry tomato, right before he popped like a balloon filled with red paint.

SQUELCH!

The sound was back on as you looked up the massively long legs before you to see Olivia chatting away at the signing table you were under (http://a.images.blip.tv/ComicsOnline-SDC...). She had no idea what she had just done, and it seemed like it would be your turn next as….
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Alina (UN: alinagoth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Alina has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1964226-Cosplay-Shrinking-Adventure/cid/1699074-Attack-of-the-50ft-Blind-Date