*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963370-Babysitting-and-diapers/cid/1720081-No
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1963370
You are either the babysitter or being babysat and someone will end up in diapers.
This choice: No  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

No

    by: TrumP
"No, I was thinking.. Let's just use a doll for a baby and I'll be Krista's slightly older sister, ok?" You answer Hannah. You don't want to start the weekend off by giving up too much authority. Playing the role of a baby seems to be something to avoid.

"How boring... But fine, we'll go with a doll for a baby then" Hannah answers.

Krista runs away for a moment, comes back with a little thin Barbie-doll and the play of House begins.

Hannah plays a stern, but loving mother whose husband left her with three daughters, the youngest a mere baby (the doll). You act like a more reasonable version of your younger sister (Krista) but also do some teasing like siblings do. Krista is acting like a typically middle child, who feels overlooked by her mother. The doll is just being a doll but now clad in a miniature diaper.

The game of house goes on for about an hour and a half when suddenly you feel your bladder pressuring.

"Hey, I'm just gonna go to the bathroom. I'll be right back" you say to Hannah.

What does Hannah answer?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. "Sure. See you in a minute"

2. "Please can't you wait? We are having so much right fun now"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TrumP (UN: wulff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FairyPrincessJess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963370-Babysitting-and-diapers/cid/1720081-No