*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1962645-TFPD-Transformation-Police-Department/cid/2496600-An-ex-criminal-who-caused-transformations
by Yote
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1962645
Transformation in a dark world of vice, violence, and villainry.
This choice: An ex-criminal who caused transformations.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

An ex-criminal who caused transformations.

    by: Unknown
Edward Thompson-

A low level trapper for the transformation mafia. His job was to find and lure young unsuspecting people to the secret transformation lab where the mafia would turn them into sexy women to be used as hookers, strippers, and to work in brothels.

After a sudden change of heart Edward turned himself TFPD and in exchange for all charges being dropped on him he agreed to testify in court against his former bosses. However he must be put into witness protection until the trial.

However the only option available to the TFPD is to turn Edward into the same kind of woman he used to trap others into becoming. Setting him up in a new town working as a waitress at a rather sleezy restaurant.

You have the following choices:

1. Sounds good

*Noteb*
2. Someone else

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Yote has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1962645-TFPD-Transformation-Police-Department/cid/2496600-An-ex-criminal-who-caused-transformations