*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1959487-Naruto-Shippuden-Return-of-the-hypnosis/cid/2607181-More-commands-for-Shizune
by mecham
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1959487
More characters, more fun, but now with older characters
This choice: More commands for Shizune  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

More commands for Shizune

    by: Imageviewer
Naruto looked at the still hypnotized Shizune who had yet to return to normal.

He felt that the simple questioning actions he and Granny Tsunade do weren't enough to give to cute looking assistant who was standing like a statue before him with blank dull eye's.

He looked up and down her slim figure being hugged by the kimono and had to admit with that cute face and short black hairstyle, she honestly was beautiful in her own way.

Idea's formed in his head about what other commands he should give to her while she's still under his control.

his mind raced with commands to give before one that was becoming desirable with every second plagued his mind. a wicked grin appeared on his face as he decided to give her an order.

what order did he give?

You have the following choices:

1. From now on, Shizune will believe everyword he said's no matter what?

*Noteb*
2. more commands?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Imageviewer (UN: imageveiwer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mecham has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1959487-Naruto-Shippuden-Return-of-the-hypnosis/cid/2607181-More-commands-for-Shizune