*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Heading to legendary Island.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1956659-Adventures-on-Legendary-Island/cid/1675573-Heading-to-legendary-Island
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1956659
A spin off story to Pokémon Transformation 4.
Chapter #1

Heading to legendary Island.

    by: Thedude404
Five friends had came to legendary Island for adventure and new pokemon to catch. The five friends had been given an invitation to come to legendary Island. They had no idea who sent them the letter. Let's see who these lucky five trainers are.

Damon: A pokemon trainer who live in Shino along with his brother. Damon had beaten all the gyms and took on the ellite four and champion. He had won and became the new champion of Shino.

Zach: The younger brother of Damon. After hearing Damon won the Shino league. Zach had become jealous of his older brother and hopes of getting strong so he can beat Damon some day.

Jodi: A female trainer and long time friend of Damon. Jodi had a crush on Damon since they first met. She will do anything to win Damon's heart and his love for her.

Chris: A long time rival and friend of Damon and Zach. Chris went on a journey, with Damon and Zach, and have always think of himself as their friend and rival.

Steven: A friend of Zach ever since he decided to go on a journey of his own after he and Damon won their first badge. After that Zach met Steven in a pokemon battle and soon became friends.

A few minuets later. Damon, Zach, Jodi, Chris and Steven had made it to legendary Island. "Alright guy's let's split up and meet back here before sunset" said Damon.

"Let's see who can find and catch the most pokemon" said Zach. "I won't lose to you guy's" said Chris. "Me either" said Steven. "Damon are you sure we should split up? I would like to be with you" said Jodi.

"It will be fine Jodi. I'm sure you can handle yourself. Alright let's get moving" The five friends the split up. So who should we focus on the story first?

You have the following choices:

1. Damon

2. Zach.

3. Chris.

4. Jodi.

5. Steve.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thedude404 (UN: blaziken at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thedude404 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1956659-Adventures-on-Legendary-Island/cid/1675573-Heading-to-legendary-Island