*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1949215-Babysitting-my-sister/cid/GS7WTXKBC-Skip-to-later-that-day-You-and-Kelsey-do-somet
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1949215
A teenage boy gets more than he bargained for during babysitting
This choice: Skip to later that day. You and Kelsey do something.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Skip to later that day. You and Kelsey do somet...

    by: Bart
A few hours later, you and Kelsey were sitting by each other on the couch when you noticed she was asleep. "All that growing must've taken a lot of energy from her," you thought, feeling somewhat sympathetic.

Despite all her enjoyment of her growth, it was taking its toll on her body. Her clothes looked so tight on her skin; it was surprising that her blood was still flowing.

Suddenly, Kelsey began stirring in her sleep, and her breath became more rapid. Soft moans escaped her lips, which made you wonder what was going on. You couldn't explain it, but it was almost as if some rumbling sound was emanating from her. That, and the faint sound of ripping fabric made you realize, wait... was she growing??? Right before your eyes???

Your first thought was to wake her up, but... you didn't want to do anything to stop the spectacle you beheld. The distance from her head to toe spread apart, but at the same time, her body filled out. She was not only getting taller, but also curvier and more muscular.

Her chest started to swell up, forming two small, yet undeniable breasts which strained her shirt even further. And her sleeves were hugging her expanding biceps, which were also hardening. Not to mention that her shirt slowly lifted up to reveal a flat, toned abdomen. You were conflicted with the decision of stopping this magical phenomenon, for Kelsey's sake... or seeing just how far this will go. But once the neckline of her tight, white shirt tore and a hole formed in one of her faded green socks, you had to put a stop to this madness.

You grabbed her shoulders and shook her firmly. "Kelsey, s-sis! Wake up!" you shouted in concern while she continued to moan.

You were relieved when her pretty blue eyes opened and stared at you lovingly. "Big bro? What's the matter?" she asked as she took a deep breath in and stretched her whole body. "Mmmmm, that feels gooood."

Your mind went blank as you took in the visage of Kelsey's new body stretching. Fabric ripped even more as her elongated limbs pulled her clothes to their capacity. You had to slap yourself to regather your thoughts. "Umm... sis... I think it's time we go shopping for some new clothes." you declared.

Kelsey looked at you, confused. "W-wait, hold on. I feel different... very different," she said as she stood up and looked down at her feet. "Big bro!!! I grew again!!!"

You stood up after her, and your heart sank as you stood side by side. Not only did she grow more than any of the other spurts before-hand, she was almost your height. Only an inch shorter!!!

"Holy..." you mumble, looking straight at her near-level eyes.

"Oh my god, big bro. Puberty is too amazing!!! I need to go grab the tape measure!" she exclaimed. But after one or two steps, there was a very loud tear.

Her pants, which were hanging on by a thread, finally gave way... showing her underwear. "Oops..."

You turned your head away in embarrassment, and your face turned red. "Okay, you DEFINITELY need new clothes now!" you said.

"But what clothes should I wear now???" she whined. "All of mine are too tiny for me!!!"

You thought for a moment. "My clothes will probably fit you," you spoke, a sentence you never thought you'd ever speak to your little sister. "Just- just go into my room and change, okay?"

"Okay," she said, stepping carefully towards your room.

Once she was out of sight, you took a deep breath and stopped covering your vision. It took you a moment to process everything that just happened. Your own sister is so freakishly tall for her age. And not just tall... as much as you hated to admit it, you couldn't help but notice her bigger chest too. Is your sister truly gonna outgrow you soon? How can you protect a girl who towers over you anyway?

You paced back and forth in the living room for several minutes, a nagging thought dancing in your mind. "Am I a bad brother for giving her those cookies?"

Sure, she might be having the time of her life now, but what about when she goes back to school, and she towers over her classmates... and even her teachers? Speaking of those cookies, you went into the kitchen and looked for that box. You found it in one of the cabinets, grabbed it, and set it down on the countertop. You opened it, and inside there was still plenty to eat.

"No... don't do it," you whispered to yourself while eyeing the cookies with temptation. "Don't... eat it."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Eat the cookies

*Noteb*
2. Ignore the cookies

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bart (UN: bartman13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MaskedMark has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1949215-Babysitting-my-sister/cid/GS7WTXKBC-Skip-to-later-that-day-You-and-Kelsey-do-somet