*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1949215-Babysitting-my-sister/cid/2526279-Kelsey-has-hit-puberty
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1949215
A teenage boy gets more than he bargained for during babysitting
This choice: Yes! She had another growth spurt.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Kelsey has hit puberty.

    by: ronathan
"Big brother! Big bro! It happened again!" It had been over two hours after Kelsey went to sleep when you heard her yelling while running down the hall. When she walked into the living room you were completely blown away at what you saw. She was taller yet again! She was no doubt at least 5' tall. Her dress, which once fit snugly on her dainty 4'4" frame, was now being stretched to capacity. What used to go down to below her knees now has a hard time going beyond the middle of her thighs. Normally you'd expect someone to be shocked and/or scared after growing 4 or so something inches in the span of only two hours but Kelsey looked ecstatic, even in her undersized and uncomfortable dress. "I had another growth spurt big bro! I must be in puberty or something. I heard you grow a lot during puberty but I never knew I would grow this much! This is so cool, don't you think so big brother?"

You took a pause, there was a lot to take in. It seems as if your suspicions about the cookie were correct, though on the bright side it also appears that Kelsey is oblivious to the true reason for her growth spurts. Puberty might just be the excuse you need if she does end up growing again. All you can hope for at this point is that the cookie's effects wear off soon. Who knows maybe they already have? "I... think that makes sense. You are nearing the age where you would normally hit puberty, maybe you just hit it a bit earlier than usual. I think it's cool. Cool. Very... very cool."

"Awesome! I'll definitely be the tallest in my class next year if that's the case. Do you think I'll grow again big brother?"

"I think it's possible, but let's not think about that now. How about we go measure you again?" Although you're worried on how big she might or might not get, it's at least a good thing that she want to grow. Well, a good thing for right now. Both of you end up going back outside into the playhouse so you could measure Kelsey. On the way though you notice how strange Kelsey proportions seem to be. It seems as if she isn't just getting taller but bigger all over as she appears to keep the same proportions she had when she was only 4'4". Just further proof for you that all this growth seems to be that cookie's fault. Eventually you take Kelsey measurements and aren't in the slightest bit surprised. "Looks like your around 5'1" now Kelsey."

"Eeeeck!' Kelsey couldn't help but flail around in happiness. "I can't wait till my next growth spurt. I wonder if I'll be as tall as you one day."

"Maybe... anyways, don't you think we should do something about your clothes? That dress looks awfully small on you." Your parents left you a large deposit of money before they left so the two of you could buy necessities. You don't really want to dig into that money so soon but it doesn't look like your going to have a choice soon enough.

"Is there something wrong with my dress big bro? I think it fits fine. Plus it's so cute! How about we think about clothes when I grow again." Before you could even say something in response Kelsey begins to wander off. You could just tell that this summer was going to be crazy. After a minute of standing around thinking to yourself, you decide to head to your room, it has been a long day already and it was only 4:30.

What happens next?

You have the following choices:

1. Skip to later that day. You and Kelsey do something.

2. Skip to the next day. Does Kelsey grow again overnight?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ronathan (UN: ronathan2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MaskedMark has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1949215-Babysitting-my-sister/cid/2526279-Kelsey-has-hit-puberty