*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1949215-Babysitting-my-sister/cid/2107256-Your-sister-had-messed-herself
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1949215
A teenage boy gets more than he bargained for during babysitting
This choice: Your sister had messed herself  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Your sister had messed herself

    by: Unknown
As you walked out of the bathroom and back into the living room, you see your sister quickly stand up. A bit confused you keep walking over to her, but not sure what's going on you ask her.
"Everything alright sis?"
At this point you are just about to clear the corner of the couch when all of the sudden, your sister tries to run past you, but strips over the corner of the couch, leaving her to fall to the ground and you falling into the couch.
"Hey! What was that for?" You ask, while sitting back up, on the arm of the couch. As you were sitting back up, you saw your 9 year old sister still laying on the floor. She was wearing, her skinny jeans today, with a plain black short sleeve shirt on. What happened next was to your complete surprise.
FFRRPLLOP
Your sister gave a light gasp as the noise let out. Still just looking at your sister, you begin to see a small wet spot form on the back of her jeans, quite easy to see given she is still laying on the ground.
PLOOOP
Now her pants were beginning to bulge.
"OH NO.... NO NO NO NO NO" She began saying while trying to stand back up.
Shhhirrrrrtttt....... plooooop....... frrrtttppppp
The next wave just came one after another after another. She had no control, and she wasn't even done. By the time she finished standing up, she had a bulge the size of a baseball in her pants. The second she stood up, she ran to the bathroom. I began to walk over to see if she was alright.
She was in such a rush to get to the toilet before she finished, she didn't even bother with the door. By the time she reached to toilet it was to late, she had completely pooped herself. Now leaving a bulge of nearly half a coconut in her pants.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You walk into the bathroom

2. She wets herself

3. She pees over the toilet

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
MaskedMark has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1949215-Babysitting-my-sister/cid/2107256-Your-sister-had-messed-herself