*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Taller Kelsey?!
  2. A Size Ray?!
  3. Something Else
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1949215-Babysitting-my-sister/cid/1850893-A-Taller-Kelsey
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1949215
A teenage boy gets more than he bargained for during babysitting
This choice: At Kelsey (Grows slowly)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A Taller Kelsey?!

    by: RedAce
You decide to set it to the large marker slightly and fire it at Kelsey to see what this thing could possible do. To your surprise, a small lighting bolt shots out of the gun and hits Kelsey in the back, but to your surprise, it was like she didn't even feel it. I mean her back was turned, but you figured with such a light show, it would have some kick to whatever it hit. You stood there wondering if it did anything or anything at all. But Kelsey looked exactly the same. You shrug and decide to watch some TV. You flip through the channels and what was on was some B-Movie. It was titled, "Attack of the Giant Girl!" You chuckled and decided to stay on this channel, since it looked like it would offer a good laugh for you. Kelsey sits next to you and rests her head on your lap. This slightly annoys you, but hey, she's being nice thus far today and a little time together wouldn't hurt. But as you two watched the movie, you couldn't help but feel Kelsey's head slowly scooting across your lap, but you figured she was just getting more comfortable. But this continued on for about 5 minutes straight and you had finally gotten annoyed enough to say something.

"Kelsey, would you please get comfortable and stop moving so much! Please..." You asked.

"But I'm not moving big brother..." Kelsey responded with a sad expression on her face.

She sat up and as she did, the movie scene that was showing was the little girl growing straight out of her clothes and becoming fully nude! And she continued to grow and grow till her head crashed into the ceiling and soon blew past through it! What you saw were the results of the ray gun effecting your little, eerrr excuse me, your bigger little sister. As she sat up, she could easily appear to have grown at least several inches taller!!! Her little kid's dress shrank upwards and across, as her skirt stretched up higher and higher up her legs and the front stretched hard against her chest. The buttons stretched across and were close to the breaking point!! But thankful her little growth spurt ended. But you stared at her with a pure shocked expression and tried to analyze her. She must have grown to at least 4'1 feet tall! This was a rough guesstimate after all, he only came to this height with dress appearing to have shrunken at least two sizes too small on her, it was a bit tight, but she still had a bit of breathing room, You were more shocked at what the thing had done to her than you could ever imagine! The very next thing to happen is?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She Totally Freaks Out

2. She thinks this is funny and a game.

3. Something else Happens...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RedAce (UN: redacegod350 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MaskedMark has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1949215-Babysitting-my-sister/cid/1850893-A-Taller-Kelsey