*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Willa the Bunyip
  2. Fieldwork
  3. Disaster Imminent
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1946404-Monster-Tower/cid/1677330-Willa-the-Bunyip
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1946404
What trouble can a human get into while working at a newspaper for giant monsters?
This choice: Willa the Bunyip  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Willa the Bunyip

    by: Unknown
"I think maybe you should work with Willa today Tim. She's not quite Mazee but that should be good enough for you." "Got it boss," you say as you salute Lexi. "I'll go find Willa." "Just get out of my office before something breaks." Groans Lexi. You immediately run out of the office and Lexi's eyes pop out. "I can't believe it," she says with a smile. "Tim was just in here and nothing broke. This must be..."

"CRASH!" Upon hearing that noise, Lexi's smile turns into her usual frown. "Kiki, whatever you do, don't tell me what that was." Once you reach the cubicle area, you look around for any sign of Willa. Willa was Mazee's best friend and also the reason you get to work on time everyday. You gotta admit people would call you weird for living in her pouch, but Willa was a marsupial monster, didn't have any kids and she was obviously okay with it seeing as you paid her rent. You're just glad she was reasonable about it.

But where was she, you'd think it would be easy to spot a 500ft hairless green kangaroo with the face of a fanged frog. As you're looking for Willa, you see a giant dragonfly buzzing overhead. The dragonfly lands on the table above you only for you to see something big, long and pink snatch it up. You knew where Willa was, in the direction the tongue was coming from.

By the time you reach her desk, Willa is chewing on that dragonfly like bubblegum before she swallows it. The bunyip giantess puts her laptop away just as she looks down and sees you waving at her from between her clawed toes. "Should've known I'd see you again soon mate. Guess I lost that lotto." You laugh at Willa's comment, thinking it's a joke and then the bunyip girl picks you up and stretches open the pouch in her chest.

As Willa drops you, you land with a thump and a grunt in your recliner in the center of her pouch. "Good thing I moved my easy chair." You say. Outside Willa rolls her eyes and then she hears a clicking noise. You had just turned on the TV and it was a kaiju movie. Willa lets out a sigh and starts to walk off with you in her pouch. "What?" you ask. "I might as well do something until we reach our job." Willa lets out a grumble before she goes to the parking lot to get to her moped."

As Willa drives off, you start to lay down in your chair and yawn. "Say Willa," you say. "What's our mission for today?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Reporting on a Parole Hearing

*Noteb*
2. Checking out the new exhibit at the Museum

3. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1946404-Monster-Tower/cid/1677330-Willa-the-Bunyip