*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Giant Panda
  2. Fieldwork
  3. Disaster Imminent
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1946404-Monster-Tower/cid/1662918-Giant-Panda
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1946404
What trouble can a human get into while working at a newspaper for giant monsters?
This choice: Pan Li the Panderan  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Giant Panda

    by: Unknown
"I think I'll have you work with Pan-Li today Tim." You actually scratch your head at that. "I don't know Lexi. I don't know is she likes me that much." Lexi lowers her head and shows you her teeth. "I don't like you that much either Tim. Just get going or I'll hit the ceiling." "Y-Yes boss." You say nervously before you run out the door. You then realize that the door is still slightly, so you jump up and grab the edge before shutting the door, albeit accidentally slamming it in the process.

That's when you hear a loud crash. You slamming the door had managed to knock loose a chandelier that landed on top of Lexi. You walk under the door and see Lexi clobbered by the chandelier and shaking off broken glass from her fur. "Hey Lexi," you say with a slight laugh. "Looks like the ceiling hit you first." Lexi roars in anger and glares at you. "Get out of my face before I freaking kill you!" You run off in pure fear looking for Pan-Li as Lexi gets so angry she begins to scratch at her own rug. "I HATE that human!"

You look all around for Pan-Li when you reach the cubicle area, nearly getting stepped on by that new succubus intern Bea Zebub in the process. You come to a table leg and start to pant. It wasn't easy moving around with your coworkers being as big as buildings. That's when you notice a familiar pair of black furred feet covered in sandals and run forward to look up at a big white beer belly covered in a Chinese dress. "Found her." You say to yourself.

You run up to Pan-Li's foot, but Pan-Li moves it and accidentally kicks you screaming up into the air. You flap your wings and brace for impact when you land with a splash. You surface and see that you're in a cup of ramen noodles the size of sea serpents. Pan-Li, the pandaren titaness is directly above you and looking down in confusion as she sucks on some of the noodles. "Uh, hi there Pan-Li." Pan-Li greets you in Chinese. You still couldn't get why she didn't speak English since it was clear she understood it.

You try to stand up but you trip on one of the noodles and splash back in the water. Pan-Li lets out a laugh at you as she brings her chopsticks down and grabs you by the leg. "Pan-Li!" you yell. "Hey! What are you...!" Pan-Li takes you up to her face and licks you slightly. She speaks in Chinese again before she places you on her shoulder. You wish you could understand what that literal giant panda says. But you were slightly afraid of her. Mazee, Yulong and Willa assured you that Pan-Li was friendly, but Emma, Kiki and Anna-Maria told you humans were her favorite food. But since you never saw Pan-Li actually eat a human you didn't know if this was true. You also remember hearing that Pan-Li was in Under Gloom but you didn't know what crimes she was charged with.

Pan-Li sucks down the rest of her ramen before telling you in Chinese that it was time to go. You take out your camera as the pandaren giantess starts to walk out of the cubicle area and out the building. So, what news story were you two going to cover?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A new exhibit at the museum

*Noteb*
2. Interviewing a model

3. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1946404-Monster-Tower/cid/1662918-Giant-Panda