*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1946404-Monster-Tower/cid/1646805-Grace-the-Werecheetah
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1946404
What trouble can a human get into while working at a newspaper for giant monsters?
This choice: Grace the Werecheetah  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Grace the Werecheetah

    by: unkown7
"I want you to go help Grace today. She could always use another person's opinion, now get out of my office!" Lexi said.
"Understood!" you happily reply. You begin to walk towards the the exit, and you tap the bottom of the door for good luck, but as you passed it the hinges fell off. The door fell to the ground and fell again flat on Lexi's floor. You heard the loud bang and turned around to see what happened.
"Uh...boss...want me to help?"
"JUST GO ALREADY!" she screamed, which scared you enough to sprint away.

You ran all the way to the Misc. reporters area from Lexi's office and you can't help but suck in as much oxygen as you can. It was a long run, plus you managed to injure several monsters along the way and almost burned down the entire top floor. As soon as your hear rate went down, you look up to the giant cubicles where the reporters worked and you walked over to Grace's. You were scared to work with the giantess, but you were also more scared to lose your job. You confidently make your way to the werecheetah's cubicle and you see her doing what she was good at, eating. She was enjoying what looked like deep fried balls of some kind, and Grace was wolfing them down by the handfuls. You take a deep breath and move over to her feet.
"Hey Grace!" you called up to her. She stopped eating for a moment and looked around for a moment before realizing your presence. She looked down and smiled when she saw you.
"Oh, Tim! How nice to see you! Come here real quick..." she said as she reached down for you. You allowed her to pick you up, and she set you down on her desk and brought her face too close to you.
"Hi Grace...Lexi told me that I should you work today."
"Oh great, I was just trying these tiny dumplings. Do you want one?"
"Sure, I'll try one" you say, and walk towards the plate of food, while keeping one eye on Grace. Each one of the dumplings were around your size, so you pick out a fairly small one and pull it to the edge for you to eat.
"I personally like them with just a drop of hot sauce" she says "here, try it." She reached into a drawer of her desk and pulled out a bottle of red sauce and pushed it to you. You tried to grab it, but you tripped over a dumpling and fell over. The cap fell off and doused the fried food in red, spicy sauce, and you were also covered in the sauce, which burned at your eyes.
"Sorry Grace..." you say
"Oh its alright Tim, I'll...

You have the following choices:

1. still eat them"

2. just eat you instead"

*Noteb*
3. get something else for us"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 unkown7 (UN: kokobeen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1946404-Monster-Tower/cid/1646805-Grace-the-Werecheetah