*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Molly feeds Harry
  2. They eat out on the porch
  3. Play
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1941494-harry-potter-in-diapers/cid/2345589-Molly-feeds-Harry
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1941494
let read about harry potter in diaper you know you what to
This choice: Molly feeds Harry  •  Go Back...
Chapter #12

Molly feeds Harry

    by: Stendier
"Could you please feed me... Mummy?" Harry asked politely

Molly smiled and said "Of course, honey."

Molly then got out a bib and tied it around Harry's neck. stood next to the high chair and proceeded to cut up Harry's food. Once she was done, she picked up a forkful, held it up to his head, and cooed "Open up."

Harry giggled and opened his mouth, allowing Molly to feed him the first bit of lunch.

Over the next few minutes, Molly alternated between eating from her own plate and feeding Harry from his. Before too long, both plates were empty, and Harry was full.

"Would you care for a drink, Harry?" Molly asked.

He realized he was quite thirsty. He lightly nodded his head.

Molly then got out a baby bottle filled with milk. She held it up to Harry's lips. In response, he latched on and began suckling.

It took him two or three minutes to drain the bottle. Every now and then, Molly gently patted him on his bare back, telling him how good a boy he was.

When he was done, Harry let out a soft belch. He blushed and murmured "Excuse me."

Molly just giggled. "That's perfectly normal, sweetie."

Molly then wiped Harry's mouth and removed his bib. She then picked up the plates and the bottle and said "I'll be right back, honey."

She then took the plates, bottle, and bib inside.

Harry was outside on his own on the patio, sitting in a high chair, wearing nothing but his thick cloth diaper. There was nobody else around, and it was very peaceful.

Suddenly, Harry felt a slight ache in his bladder. He instinctively tried to hold it in, but then he remembered what he was wearing. Still, just because he was wearing a diaper, that did not mean he had to use it. Even so...

You have the following choices:

1. Harry wets his diaper

*Noteb*
2. Harry holds it in.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Stendier (UN: arnoldjameson0 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
revan08 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1941494-harry-potter-in-diapers/cid/2345589-Molly-feeds-Harry