*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1941494-harry-potter-in-diapers/cid/2057579-They-eat-out-on-the-porch
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1941494
let read about harry potter in diaper you know you what to
This choice: They eat out on the porch  •  Go Back...
Chapter #11

They eat out on the porch

    by: Stendier
Harry was still wearing nothing but his cloth diapers. So if anyone came by while he and Molly were outside, it would produce an extremely awkward situation.

Despite this, Harry had been outside when Molly first gave him the idea to be her baby. He knew it was a very lovely day. The weather and climate were too pleasing to spend the time indoors. Plus, people rarely ever visited the Weasleys without prior notice. So the odds of them having company that day were very slim. In addition to that, Harry had developed a bit of a fondness for daring activities. Going outside in just a diaper would certainly be a thrill.

After some consideration, he declared to Molly "Let's eat outside."

She smiled and responded with "Alright, dear. Just a moment."

Molly left the room and returned a few minutes later with a highchair that was large enough to fit Harry. She gestured for the diapered boy to follow her outside, and he waddled after her. As stepped out through the door, Harry felt the cool summer air on his bare skin.

Molly placed the highchair on the center of the porch and told him "Get on."

Harry obediently went over to the highchair and climbed onto it. At one point, his thickly padded bottom was sticking out conspicuously; Molly took advantage of that and gave him a few gentle pats on the back of his diaper. He felt them, but just barely; he was diapered very thickly.

Once Harry was comfortably seated in the highchair, Molly closed and locked the tray. The fit was a little tight, but Harry could put up with that.

Molly left again and came back outside with two plates of food. She set one of them down on the tray to Harry's highchair and she put the other one on an adjoining table. After that, she looked to the diapered teen and asked "Would you like me to feed you, honey? Or would you rather feed yourself?"

You have the following choices:

1. Molly feeds Harry

*Noteb*
2. Harry feeds himself.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Stendier (UN: arnoldjameson0 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
revan08 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1941494-harry-potter-in-diapers/cid/2057579-They-eat-out-on-the-porch