*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1941119-Babys-all-mine/cid/2066180-New-secretary-mistakes-you-for-a-baby
by CandaK
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1941119
You are treated as if you were a baby
This choice: New secretary mistakes you for a baby!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

New secretary mistakes you for a baby!

    by: yt1989
You're in the top floor of your corporation's skyscraper about to start the day. The entire floor is occupied by your personal staff. Your own office is custom built to your height with annexes for a personal gym, kitchen and bathroom for your use while at work. Outside of your actual office is a glorious executive suite built to normal size to make it look like it is occupied by any average CEO. Though this is purely for show, and your real working space is concealed behind a secret bookcase to prevent anyone ever accidentally stumbling onto it. In fact out of the handful of staff that know about your condition only your PA knows how to access it. Outside of this your personal office takes up the rest of the floor. Separated from the rest of the building so most of your employees never see you, your personal office consist of a few of your most trusted staff.

Today was a bit of a special day for you. Besides all of your normal corporate work, there was going to be a new addition to your team. Stacy, a young secretary who had worked for your company for a while was being promoted to your personal office. She has never met you and does not know your secret but you've been noticing her for a while. She's 21, standing only 5'1 tall with medium long dark hair. Over a time of following her work and seeing her on security camera's you had almost fallen in love with her despite never saying so much as two words to her. Finding romance had always been difficult for you, but you felt she could be the one, plus despite your size how could she resist one of the most powerful men in the world?

You had organised to see her personally and introduce yourself this morning before she started her new role. You had on your best suit and sat eagerly waiting behind your desk for your PA, Jane, to show her in. Jane was meant to tell her about your height but when Stacy arrived to the office Jane was in the bathroom so she just saw herself in... she had no idea the little man in the suit was her new boss!

Stacy knocks on the door as she opens it and peers into the office "Hello?" she calls out. "Please come in" you respond. As Stacy walks into you see that she is wearing a dark short sleeved blouse with tight denim shorts and black tights underneath that really compliment her slim figure.

"Oh my god" she lets out a little sequel when she sees you sitting behind the desk "aren't you the most adorable baby in your little suit".
"No! Dammit!" you think to yourself, the woman of your dreams has mistaken you for a baby!
"Come here little guy" she says as she races over to the desk grabbing you underneath your armpits and lifting you up into the air. "You're so cute" she begins to tickling you while spinning you around and kissing you on the cheeks... this is way too humiliating and you need to put a stop to it now!
"Put me down dammit, I'm your new boss!" you scream...

Next:

You have the following choices:

1. She finds out the truth

2. She still thinks your a baby

3. She takes you home with her

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 yt1989 (UN: yt1989 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CandaK has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1941119-Babys-all-mine/cid/2066180-New-secretary-mistakes-you-for-a-baby