*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1941119-Babys-all-mine/cid/2016365-Police-and-authorities-finally-catch-up-to-you
by CandaK
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1941119
You are treated as if you were a baby
This choice: Police and authorities finally catch up to you!!!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Police and authorities finally catch up to you!!!

    by: yt1989
The police finally have enough on your illegal and corrupt practices to take you down.

You're in the top floor of your corporation's skyscraper about to start the day. The entire floor is occupied by your personal staff. Your own office is custom build to your height with annexes for a personal gym, kitchen and bathroom for your use while at work. Outside of your actual office is a glorious executive suite built to normal size to make it look like it is occupied by any normal CEO. Though it is purely for show, and your real working space is concealed behind a secret bookcase to prevent anyone ever accidentally stumbling onto it. In fact out of the handful of staff that know about your condition only your PA knows how to access it. Outside of this your personal office takes up the rest of the floor. Separated from the rest of the building so most of your staff never see you your personal office consist of a few of your most trusted employees.

Out of all of them you had the most interaction with your Personal Assistant Jane. She manages most of scheduled and helps you with the daily tasks made difficult for your size as well as keeping your identity hidden from the world. She's a young woman standing about 5ft8 with long blonde hair and dresses mostly in pristine blouses with tight pencil skirts.

You emerge from your shower just as unknown to you the police are entering your floor. You can hear some sort of disturbance so you wander out to the normal sized office and to the door opening out to the rest of the floor to investigate, as you peak out you see detectives and police swarming the office. Still in just a towel after your shower you lock the door and run back over to the bookcase to get back into your hidden office just as your trying to open if you hear banging on the door. Your realise you're not going to make it and duck for cover underneath the large desk in the middle of the office, loosing your towel in the process.

As you hear footsteps moving around you curl up naked and shaking in fear. Just then a woman pulls the chair out from under the desk and sticks her head under. It is...

You have the following choices:

1. your PA, she's come to rescue you!

2. a Policewoman, she thinks you're a baby!

3. a Policewoman, she knows who you are!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 yt1989 (UN: yt1989 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CandaK has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1941119-Babys-all-mine/cid/2016365-Police-and-authorities-finally-catch-up-to-you