*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939524-Owned-by-Dolls-or-mannequins/cid/2447324-Techological-means-in-Cartoons
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1939524
what if dolls, mannequins and gynoids decided they were going to 'play' with their owners?
This choice: Cartoons  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Techological means in Cartoons

    by: Former182
There's a number of Cartoons where there are Gynoids, dolls, and mannequins.

Totally Spies had a number of useful ones for plots. Like The Mandy Dolls. and the Scamlar .


Kim Possible had the Killer Bebes and the Synthodrones. Synthodrones are specially-made constructs, which could be clones of people. Their weaknesses either are soda or enough force to break a hole in their body.


One possible plot for any of these could merely be a random technician accidentally (or perhaps on purpose?) re-activating the remains, which allows the robots and dolls to repair themselves.

Do they go after the ones that defeated them and dominate them? Or do they go after the hapless tech?

Another is the old standby, a bolt of electricity re-activating the robots and dolls.

You have the following choices:

1. Totally Spies

2. Kim Possible

3. Other shows

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Former182 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939524-Owned-by-Dolls-or-mannequins/cid/2447324-Techological-means-in-Cartoons