*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939524-Owned-by-Dolls-or-mannequins/cid/1626665-mannequins-warehouse
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1939524
what if dolls, mannequins and gynoids decided they were going to 'play' with their owners?
This choice: mannequin's warehouse  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

mannequin's warehouse

    by: Former182
You had recently inherited a large warehouse that had a house attached to it from some relative that you barely heard of. The warehouse contained a lot of female mannequins and womens' clothing.
On one hand, you needed a place to live, since your parents have been dropping hints for you to find a place. On the other hand, this many mannequins creeped you out, since a quick inspection let you discover that their breasts were soft and even had pussies and assholes built into them. After doing some research, you discovered that your relative was some kind of oddball that demanded those features to be included in the mannequins. So you decided to sell the mannequins on the internet in a few days.

Bit of a shame that you had gotten in the middle of a magical being's curse casting. They were trying to aim at some jerk that cut them off when they were trying to catch a bus, but the people behind them shoved them and you were the target of an unwanted lust spell. You had no idea that you even had a curse.

Somehow now given life by your curse, all the mannequins heard your plan of wanting to sell them. Some of them had decided you were a catch and planned on showering you with love, others planned on making you into their personal dressup doll!

You have the following choices:

1. You are male, 18 years old

2. You are female, 18 years old

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Former182 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939524-Owned-by-Dolls-or-mannequins/cid/1626665-mannequins-warehouse