*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1935354-Bigger-Stronger-Fluffier/cid/2857702-Learning-About-Ones-Self
Rated: GC · Interactive · Animal · #1935354
An anthropomorphic muscle growth interactive featuring guys getting big.
This choice: Canon  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Learning About One's Self

    by: Proxol
"Mmfff. Yeah!" Conway tensed his arms into a most muscular pose. Despite his shy demeanor, the anteater absolutely loved the fact that he was a Hulk. The thing is, Conway always grew up as the shy kid that never made any friends. He always tried his best to keep to himself and stay away from wondering eyes, even before becoming a Hulk.

However, when Conway was alone, he couldn't help but to show off to himself in the mirror. The sight and feeling of all that muscle on his body made him feel powerful and intimidating. The only problem is that he's just too self-concious around other anthros. The whole reason for his being at this school is to learn to be comfortable in his own skin.

"Ngh. Bigger!" Conway transfered to a double bicep pose and flexed even harder. He could feel his Hulk DNA reacting as more blood pumped to every inch of his body. 200lbs, 210, 215, each passing second added more mass to his body... and endowment. The anteater's rod pointed 15 inches outward, already putting huge rips into the poor fabric.

"Hhnnnnggg!" With one last burst of energy, Conway bulked up to his max, 5'11, 221lbs, and a solid 15.5in of meat. The combined increase of his ass, waist and length was enough to burst the elastic on his undies. The poor piece of clothing fell to Conway's ankles as the anteater panted heavily, covered in sweat.

*knock knock* "Hey, Tiller, you done unpacking?" Conway's head shot straight back to earth when he heard his roommate.

"Guh! I- just a sec!" Conway's face was flushed as he tried to cover up his nudity. There's no way any of his clothes would fit him, and he had no idea how to forcibly shrink himself down. He looked around the room and managed to spot something he didn't notice before. On his desk was a pile of folded clothes with a note. The note welcomed Conway to the university and explained that the clothes were the school uniform.

"College uniforms?" Conway thought to himself. The clothes consisted of a sleeveless tank top and basketball shorts with the school's emblem. It made sense given the desert climate of the town. However, the other bits of clothing included a bikini cut, extremely deep V singlet.... and a poser thong???

"I-I know this is place for Hulks, but c'mon!" Conway raged in his mind. "Well, if they're made for Hulks..." The anteater pulled on the elastic of the thong. He was surprised by not only how it stretched the entire width of his wing span, but it even retained its shape when at rest! He slipped on the small bit of clothing, amazed with how comfortable it felt. The fabric even not only stretched around his hard-on, but hid it too! Even though he felt his meat pulsing underneath, he looked perfectly presentable.

The shorts and tank top fit just as comfortably without being air tight on Conway's enhanced frame. The anteater was disappointed that he couldn't have something to cover up his pumped biceps or hefty pecs. Though, between this and nudity he'll take what he can get.

Conway took a deep breath before cracking the door open and peeking out. "H-hey." Conway looked down to see Arthur at his door. The giraffe looked a lot more decent with a pair of jeans and very revealing tank top.

"Hey, dude. You up for some lunch? The cafeteria is open 24/7 and I thought we might as well get to know each other."

"Oh, really? Um..." Conway could tell his roomie was being sincere. "Well, I'm still not done unpacking, and-"

"Well, I can help if you want-"

"No, no, it's really personal-"

"Then I'll just sit back and we can talk-"

"Well, I don't know if-" The two kept going back and forth until Arthur put his hands on the door.

"Dude, why are you ignoring me!?" Arthur said, annoyed.

"I-I'm not ignoring you, I just need some time alone!"

"We're roommates now, we gotta at least break the ice!" The two soon began a pushing battle on Conway's bedroom door. The anteater had the upper hand at first, but he could tell the giraffe was taking their little battle seriously.

"Hnggg!" Arthur grunted as his muscles began to burgeon. Conway could hear the fabric of the giraffe's jeans stretch as he put on more mass. The anteater quickly quickly felt his advantage slipping as Arthur his the 200lb mark. Before he could even adjust his footing, Conway was pushed to the floor when Arthur forced his way through. The anteater looked up at his roommate in a mix of fear and arousal. Arthur had growth to 6'1 and what looked like 240lbs.

"A-Arthur." Conway gulped as he marveled at the giraffe's glistening pecs. Arthur was panting heavily, his heavy pecs rising and falling as a few beads of sweat fell into his thick cleavage.

"Is that it!? Did you just not want me to catch you in your uniform or something!?" Conway was a bit lost at first, still focused on the slab of beef in front of him. However, once he looked at himself he was back to panic mode.

"P-please don't look at my body!" Conway blurted as he tried to wrap his arms around his chest like a woman caught without a bra.

"You... huh?" Arthur's annoyance had softened to confusion at the sight of the embarrassed hunk. "Ohhhhh. Is that all that's up?" The giraffe practically giggled to himself when he felt he had put the pieces together.

"So, you're just a little self-concious, huh?" Arthur bent down to hover over his roommate.

"I.... yeah." Conway admitted with a blush.

"Well, that's okay. A lot of hulks are like that when they first get their powers. I was a wreck last Spring when I got mine." Arthur explained. "So, I'm guessing you just got yours, huh?"

"Well, no. I got them right before my 15th birthday, actually." Conway explained.

"Woah... a real early bloomer, huh?" Arthur chuckled. "Well, now I'm surprised that your max size is lower than mine. Did you never workout after hulking?"

"No? I just thought you would need to learn to force yourself bigger. Like there's a trick or something." Arthur burst out laughing at the anteater's naivite.

"No, dude. You gotta workout if you wanna get bigger! Didn't you parents tell you that much."

"I'm... I'm a first generation hulk, actually." Conway admitted. First generation hulks are quite rare indeed. A few anthros of non-hulk background bulk up out of nowhere as long as they're between the ages of 13 and 18. Most of today's hulk youth have at least one hulk parent.

"Ah, neat. Well, I guess you can make up plenty of lost workout hours here." Arthur said. "But all the working out in the world won't help you unless you eat. So come with me to the cafeteria."

"Um... okay." Conway blushed and smiled a bit after his little heart to heart.

"Wait, why don't you change first? Don't need any unnecessary stares from anyone."

"Uh, sure, but... I'm too big..." Conway blushed.

"Too big?... Gah, your parents didn't even get you proper clothing? Fine, borrow some of mine and we'll get your situation sorted out after orientation day...."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Canon

*Noteb*
2. Non-Canon

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Proxol (UN: proxol at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
oldshep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1935354-Bigger-Stronger-Fluffier/cid/2857702-Learning-About-Ones-Self