*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A fledgling Hulk
  2. more choices
  3. Prehistoric
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1935354-Bigger-Stronger-Fluffier/cid/2853402-A-fledgling-Hulk
Rated: GC · Interactive · Animal · #1935354
An anthropomorphic muscle growth interactive featuring guys getting big.
This choice: Anteater  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

A fledgling Hulk

    by: Proxol
August 11th, 2XX0

A single bus barreled down the highway into Southern California from Vegas. Aboard this vehicle were two anthros: a surprisingly buff bull bus driver, and the lone skinny anteater sitting in the back.

"So, you from Vegas, kid? Y'know there's places like this a lot closer." The driver said.

"I-I know." The anteater replied sheepishly. "I'm actually from a little further east. I just... wasn't up for the humidity. Heh."

"Well desert heat ain't nothin' to scoff at." The bull chuckled. "And you definitely won't beat it wearing a baggy track suit."

"Y-yeah. It's just... the only thing that stretches right."

"Ah, I gotcha. Must not have gotten the standard clothing yet." The bull chuckled more.

"Standard clothing?"

"You'll find out soon enough. Especially now that we're here!" The little anteater's ears perked up when he heard that announcement. He looked out the window to see the town's sign: Residence 642.

"Huh, it really is called 642." The mammal commented as the vehicles surroundings changed from barren desert to sidewalks and buildings. It was a rather small town with about 50,000 residents, but that was around the average population of one of the 802 Hulk Residences in the US.

"So, should I drop you off at the college?" The driver asked.

"OH, uh, you'd really do that? Wait, I never said I was attending the college here, did I?"

"Kid. You're a hulk, you're 18, you packed a ton of luggage into this bus when you got on, where else would you go?"

"Well.... I guess you have a point."

"Yup. Plus your Hulk ID indicated you were a student. Remember showing it to me to get on this bus?" The bull chuckled as the anteater blushed. The young man had forgotten about his federal issued ID.

"Alright, 642 college. You ready to start your new life, Conward?"

"It's ConWAY... sir. And, thank you for the ride." Conway rose from his seat with his carry-on duffle bag and headed for the exit. However, he was stopped by the bull's thick 25" bicep.

"Well hold on a bit. If you're thankin' me don't you wanna thank me proper?" The bull said slyly.

"U-uh... proper?" Conway began to sweat when the bull reached for his jacket zipper. The bovine slowly pulled the handle down so that Conway could savor the view of the driver's expansive and shining black furred chest and abs.

"Phew. Told ya desert heat is tough." The bull's abdomen was drenched in sweat. "Go on and gimme a rub. That'll be a great 'tip' eh?"

"Uh-um-uh-" Conway was sweating bullets as he marveled at the bull's heavy pecs. The sight alone activated the anteater's Hulk factor down below. He could feel the inches add to his rod by the second as it snaked down his leg. 10 inches, 12, 14, he tried his best to cover his crotch with the duffle bag.

"I-I'm sorry, I have to go!" Conway blurted out.

"Ah, guess you still gotta get used to the culture, eh?" The bull smiled and zipped his jacket back up. "Alright, champ, settle down and tell me when you're ready to get off."

"I, um- *gulp* okay." Conway turned away from the bull so that he could calm down. Once his rod had fully shrunk, the driver let the poor youth off so he could collect the rest of his luggage.

The thing is, it's not that Conway didn't not want to take the bull's offer. In fact, the anteater had to fight back the urge to wrestle the bovine to the floor and try to fuck him silly. He just had a habit of running away from those confrontations during high school.

Conway easily picked up all of his luggage as his track suit filled with the necessary muscle mass to carry it all. He must have gone from his standard 130lbs to a healthy looking 180lbs.

Conway took in his surroundings as he walked across campus to his dorm room. There were many young adults hanging out and moving stuff to their own dorms. It would make sense given that orientation starts tomorrow. He also couldn't but notice how absolutely gigantic some of these anthros are. The anteater knew Hulks could easily shrink down to manageable sizes on a whim, but some of these giants were easily over 7 feet tall and nearly as wide! They must have been showing off or something; sizing each other up for the school year.

Conway breathed a sigh of relief as he entered found his dorm building and room. The interior was pretty surprising for him: living room, a decent kitchen, master bathroom and.... two bedrooms?

"Oh no, wait." Conway looked at his papers again. It seems he missed the part about all rooms being shared for every grade. "Shit. So who's my roommate?..... Arthur Teixeira?"

Suddenly, one of the bedroom doors swung open. "Oh, hey. Are you Tiller?" An athletically built hunky giraffe greeted Conway in nothing but some tiny short shorts. The anteater's roommate was your averaged spotted beast, though his mane had been styled into some appealing dreadlocks. Arthur also seemed to care very little about his huge rod distending his shorts. Conway had a clear view of at least an inch of the giraffe's near foot long cock.

"Uh, yeah, um.... I gotta upack." Conway quickly excused himself to the bedroom opposite of Arthur. The anteater breathed a sigh of relief after shutting and locking the door. He took a quick look around his new room: large bed, closet space, a desk, some free weights...? Well, it was everything he needed and more at least.

It only took Conway a few minutes to organize his luggage given he had only brought clothes and basic toiletries. "Phew. It's still boiling even with the AC." The anteater didn't even realize he was sweating so much. He glanced out his window to see if anyone was watching. Though it's tough to see a guy undress when he's on the 6th floor. Even so, the anteater pulled the curtains to be on the safe side.

"Ahhhhh. Much better." Conway unzipped his jacket to reveal his hardened and glistening pecs. All of that moving around pumped up the anteater to nearly 200lbs of solid beef. He tossed off his sweatpants to reveal equally impressive legs. The 10 inch rod between his legs filled out his tight briefs so much that the elastic was well separated from his waist.

Conway turned to the exceedingly large mirror that made up almost an entire wall of his room. The sight of himself, half naked with his last shred of clothing about to burst made him...

You have the following choices:

1. Canon

*Noteb*
2. Non-Canon

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Proxol (UN: proxol at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
oldshep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1935354-Bigger-Stronger-Fluffier/cid/2853402-A-fledgling-Hulk