*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933253-Anthro-Young-Adult-Weight-Gain/cid/2876382-Isaiah-the-Aspiring-Bodybuilder
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1933253
Anthros start gaining a lot of weight.
This choice: Tiger  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Isaiah, the Aspiring Bodybuilder

    by: Dark Dragon
         Isaiah grinned at his reflection. He'd been working on his body for years and his first contest was closing in. That was no reason to slack off. He could justify mirror breaks like this as "posing practice" but even that would have to come to an end or he'd lose all his hard work!
         Tearing his eyes away from the mirror, he headed back over to the bench press...
         "What do you think you're doing?" he growled at a scrawny German Shepard that was starting to unplate the barbell he'd left there.
         The poor dog gulped, realizing his mistake. At this gym, everyone knew never to cross Isaiah.
         "I'm sorry! I didn't know you were still using it!" He tripped over himself trying to get out of the tiger's way as fast as possible.
         Grumbles came from all corners of the gym. This behavior from Isaiah was not uncommon but that didn't mean that they liked it.
         In the far corner, a salamander had enough. He'd been practicing magic for some time and although he had sworn he would never cast a curse, he'd had enough of Isaiah's antics! This decision was made worse for him since it would mean he'd end up with some massive personal gain repercussions for he was also scheduled to show in the same bodybuilding contest, but he didn't care at this point.
         While Isaiah was working on enlarging his already massive pecs, the salamander made his way back to the locker room. Isaiah made have been strong, but he wasn't that smart. He always left his locker unlocked figuring everyone knew who's locker it was and what he would do if to them if they disturbed his stuff. It was a rule the salamander was now breaking.
         Opening the locker, he pulled out the shaker bottle that Isaiah used for all his after workout shakes. Mumbling some words in an ancient language known mainly to salamanders, the bottle glowed for a moment. His work done, the salamander headed back out to finish his own workout.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dark Dragon (UN: civfrog992 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fan of Spyro has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933253-Anthro-Young-Adult-Weight-Gain/cid/2876382-Isaiah-the-Aspiring-Bodybuilder