*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Nate doesn't fly that way!
  2. mens
  3. Toilets
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1932951-A-new-school/cid/2357941-The-Nate-doesnt-fly-that-way
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by ocmer
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1932951
Being expelled from school for harassing girls, Nate finds himself back at a new school.
This choice: I want to e a real girl before doing that  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

The Nate doesn't fly that way!

    by: Unknown
" You'll regret that ! " , Nate shouted furiously. Nate got up and punched the girl's brother that he molested lights out. The other boys charged at him but they met the same fate. Nate knocked them all out. With the personality Nate had he would always get into fights, luckily Nate was gifted with two powerful fists and had gained a lot of experience in fighting. Nate wasn't done with them just yet, he was still to angry and after what they tried to do he couldn't leave it at that. One by one Nate began punching and beating them up.

When Nate was finished there was four badly beaten up unconscious bodies laying in blood and teeth on the bathroom floor. " I was to busy punching them that I forgot to ask what's up with this school. " , Nate thought . The was too many unanswered questions. He then left the bathroom and wondered where to go?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Class

*Noteb*
2. Nurse's office

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
ocmer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1932951-A-new-school/cid/2357941-The-Nate-doesnt-fly-that-way