*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. mens
  2. Toilets
  3. give me back my old clothes
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1932951-A-new-school/cid/1588013-mens
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by ocmer
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1932951
Being expelled from school for harassing girls, Nate finds himself back at a new school.
This choice: mens  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

mens

    by: ocmer
You go into a booth and lift up your skirt, pulling down you panties and start to pee. Nate hears people entering and tries to be quit "I'm quite certain i saw a new woman enter the toilets, lets check the booths!!" Nate hears them say but doesn't understand the meaning of 'a new girl'.
Before being able to stop pissing Nate was discovered by the guys in the room and the unlock the door with a coin. "Look at this, first day at school and already a girl, seems we have to take advantage of this" came out of a smaller boy. "He's the one who touched my sister, even when i swore to protect her, lets teach her a lesson" a second boy said "Why am i referred to as girl" you asked. When they pushed you down and stared to unbutton their pants you didn't care why they called you a girl, you just wanted out of this. Instead they kept teasing you and making you kiss their dicks. "You do know what happens if you refuse, you'll be sent back to the nurse!"
What are you supposed to do, do their bidding or go back being feminize by the nurse

You have the following choices:

1. suck their dicks

2. I want to e a real girl before doing that

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ocmer (UN: ocmer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ocmer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1932951-A-new-school/cid/1588013-mens