*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Feeding Karin
  2. a New day
  3. The begining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1927287-Soshis-SSSBBW-Monster-Girls/cid/1868979-Feeding-Karin
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1927287
This is an alternate version of Soshi Niji and his Giant SSBBW Girls.
This choice: He had actually been sleeping on the massive belly of his girlfriend Karin  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Feeding Karin

    by: Hollowichigo2nd
Soshi gasped feeling the 'mattress' move up and down. He blushed realizing, "Karin-chan?"

The 'mattress' was in fact the massive king size mattress sized belly of his blob beauty vampiress girlfriend Karin Tepes. She was laying back crushing his queen sized bed beneath her collossal mass, poor bed never stood a chance. Karin opened her beautiful scarlet eyes and smiles lovingly seeing her adorable younger and smaller boyfriend awake, "Morning Soshi-kun did you sleep okay?"

"Yes Karin-chan," Soshi nodded.

Karin giggles, "My belly is a better bed than that old thing that is now rubble under my ass isn't it love?"

Soshi blushed. "Yeah so big and warm,"

Karin was the biggest and most powerful student at the academy even the headmaster and teachers knew better than to upset her. Karin's belly alone was the size of the largest mattresses in the world more likely even larger, she had 25 flabby chins, her titanic breasts were so big they could completely trap a normal sized person forever, if the person fell into her valley of cleavage. Her collossal ass was so massive no human created chairs, beds, or couches could ever hold it. Karin's arms and legs were thicker than the largest tree trunks, her flabby feet would cause earthquakes whenever she moved and her flab jiggled like thick jello. Her flabby hands were larger than the largest dinner platters. Karin was Soshi's childhood sweetheart and his girlfriend.


There was a low roar from her monstrous blimp like belly to signify her seemingly neverending hunger. The blond blob beauty giggled and strokes it, "I took the liberty of having our breakfast brought here baby, I don't feel like going to the cafeteria today,"

"Okay Karin-chan," Soshi heard a knock on the door.

Karin smiles, "That must be the food deliverer," She opened the door with Telekinesis as a very fat lady but nowhere near Karin's girth rolled in a tray with a lot of silver covered platters on it. She brought the tray to the collosal vampiress and then leaves.

Karin giggles and smiles to her lover, "Soshi-kun dear, go ahead and eat what you want and then feed me what you don't eat," She winks at him making him blush cutely.

Soshi slides down her belly and lands on the floor, "Sure Karin-chan," He eats a portion of it and finishes.

Karin giggles and rubs her growling belly, "Come love, feed your princess,"

Soshi brought a huge platter filled with her favorite foods.

Karin opens her mouth Soshi dumps the whole platter in it.

Karin gulps it all down and gives a small belch, "BBBBBBuuuuuurrrrrppppp!!!" She giggles and pats her belly opening her mouth again, "More love,"

Soshi brought each of the remaining platters full of food and dumps it all down in his girlfriend's maw.

Karin lets out a much bigger and louder burp, "BBBBBBBUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!"

Soshi puts all the empty platters 50 in all back on the tray.

Karin smiled, "Come and rub my belly love your caress helps me digest faster,"

Soshi walks up to his collosal girlfriend and began rubbing her giant belly.

Karin purrs and moans, "Mmmmmmmm~ so good dear,"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Karin is content

*Noteb*
2. Karin asks her boyfriend to order more food

3. They are interrupted by someone

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hollowichigo2nd (UN: animefanjm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hollowichigo2nd has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1927287-Soshis-SSSBBW-Monster-Girls/cid/1868979-Feeding-Karin