*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926316-The-Macro-Sonic-Adventure/cid/1878914-Rouge-the-Bat
by Kane01
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1926316
You are suddenly brought into A Macro Version of the Sonic Universe.
This choice: Fuck YES!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Rouge the Bat

    by: XtremeUniverse3
Pic w/Amy: (http://img2.xbooru.com/samples/19/sample...)

Oliver was in shock when he realized that the person that is walking towards him was Rouge the Bat from "Sonic the Hedgehog" and realizes that he shrunk. "What the hell?! How did I shrink?! O.M.G, I was in Rouge's boots?! OH GOD NO!!" Soon, you escaped quickly and fell on the floor and ran behind a silky bed on it's pegs. Then, Rouge said as she turned her head alarmed, "Hmm. I thought I heard something....oh well." Then Oliver thought, "OH SHIT I FORGOT! She's a bat so she has super hearing! I'm screwed!" But, you also realized that Rouge was in a lavender bikini as you looked at her. "You know, I feel like wearing a bikini for the day. Makes me feel like I'm on vacation. *giggles*"
------------------------
Oliver thought of a plan and it involves faking it. Oliver is going to try tricking Rouge that he doesn't know where he is. Then, he walks to the wall and he walks normally past the bed and looks around pretending he doesn't know where he is. "Where am I? And WHY am I tiny?!" yelled Oliver as he was acting. Rouge heard him and looked down and went to her knees. "Well, hello there tiny, what are you doing here in my home?" said Rouge. "Uh, hello. My name is Oliver and I don't know how I got here! I was at home doing what I usually do and I don't like it and suddenly, a bright light came along and sent me here!!" explained Oliver, "Well, my name is Rouge the Bat and you are on Mobius and you're right about one thing, you don't look like you don't belong here at all." said Rouge, "How about I make you a deal." said Rouge. "What deal?" Oliver questioned, "Oh, I'm just feeling generous that's all from this sexy bikini I just bought and I'm in a good mood today." said Rouge. "Ok, I'm listening." said Oliver, "How about I become your new home, just for your pal. *wink* It could be in any part of my luscious body. Just for you." said Rouge, "It could be from my mouth, my "girls" (boobs), my beach balls (ass), my kid-maker." Oliver had a tough decision to make and soon he chose....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Rouge's Mouth

*Noteb*
2. Rouge's Boobs

3. next

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 XtremeUniverse3 (UN: xtremeunivese3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kane01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926316-The-Macro-Sonic-Adventure/cid/1878914-Rouge-the-Bat