*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Your friend, Laura
  2. start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1919750-Living-her-life-one-hour-at-a-time/cid/1533279-Your-friend-Laura
by thonan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1919750
You discover a remote that puts you in a new body for one hour. can be used mutiple times
This choice: Your friend, Laura  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Your friend, Laura

    by: thonan
You black out instantly after hitting the button. The last thing you see is Luara, the British exchange student who is staying at your house with your sister Jenny. You wake up a few seconds later but you are lying on the ground and there is a mat of very long red hair covering your face. You push the hair away and think to yourself Laura must have fallen on me because of the remote.This you would assume that to account for the added weight you felt on your chest. You look at your hands, though and a different story comes to light. You see small , feminine hand painted with red nail polish where your hands should be. You look around as you sit up and more red hair flies into your face. Not only that, but the weight on your chest shifts, and your body is nowhere in sight! You look down and your fears are confirmed. You are now Laura, and you have no idea where your body is! You see that the weight on your chest was Luara's C cup boobs and you realize the remote is lying in the ground at your feet. You realize the remote moves you from one body to the next, but where is your old body? You look at the clock and see you have been out cold for 10 minutes. You don't know what to do, so you...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. explore your body

2. look for your body

*Noteb*
3. do homework

*Noteb*
4. faint

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 thonan (UN: thonan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thonan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1919750-Living-her-life-one-hour-at-a-time/cid/1533279-Your-friend-Laura