*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Agree
  2. Your boyfriend calls.
  3. Sarah
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1919426-The-possession-spell/cid/2328475-Agree
by mess
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1919426
You or someone you know find a possession spell.
This choice: Agree  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Agree

    by: Wyvvern
"Alright. I'll agree to it. But if it works then can I try it after?" You ask.

John beams and gives you a hug while thanking you.

"I've always wondered what it's like to be a girl." John says.

"So what do I do?" You ask.

"Just stand still for a second. I think that should work." He responds.

You nod and suddenly John vanishes. Before you can even react, a rush runs through your body and you suddenly blink multiple times.

What was that? You try to say but nothing comes out.

You look down at your hands for a second and feel a grin stretch across your face.

"Holy shit, it actually worked!" You feel your body exclaim and realise that John must be controlling you.

You watch as you pour over your hands meticulously and then reach up and feel across your face and lips. Your face shows astonishment as your hands caress it.

"This is amazing. I'm actually in you Sarah!" You say excitedly as you then look around the room.

Spotting John's mirror, you walk over and admire your body. You watch as your face contorts and makes a bunch of faces in the mirror.

"Wow. I'm totally you. Even your voice." You chuckle much like John does. "I'm Sarah Fields. Incredibly sexy girlfriend of Johns."

This is is weird watching you act like this but you find it amusing. Suddenly, you see your eyes wonder down to your cleavage.

"I wonder if I could," You bite your lip as you slowly reach up and grab hold of your shirt.

What are you doing? You try to ask but he can't seem to hear you. You watch as your body pulls off your tight top to reveal the white bra you had put on earlier that day. You put your hands on your breasts and start to massage them.

"Oh these are sensitive!" Your voice squeals as you continue groping yourself. "Oh my god your boobs are so nice Sarah."

You try to tell him to stop but your words are powerless as your body continues to act on your own. You can feel a growing wetness going on down in your shorts as you continue playing with yourself.

"Oh. I'm feelingredients a bit warm down there." You say playfully into the mirror. "Wonder if I should see what's up down there?"

No! You cry but he can't here you.

You have the following choices:

1. Continues

2. Somebody enters the room

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wyvvern (UN: soli at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1919426-The-possession-spell/cid/2328475-Agree