*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Your boyfriend calls.
  2. Sarah
  3. Another's POV.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1919426-The-possession-spell/cid/2317880-Your-boyfriend-calls
by mess
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1919426
You or someone you know find a possession spell.
This choice: Your boyfriend calls.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Your boyfriend calls.

    by: Wyvvern
Suddenly, your phone rings by the desk. You get excited at the thought of putting off your homework for even a little bit. Looking your heart skips a best as you see its John.

"Even better!" You said excitedly as you pick up the phone and answer it.

"Hey Sarah you gotta come over. I found this amazing spell thing and wanted to try it with you!" He says excitedly.

You agree and rush over to his house as quickly as you can. Once arriving, you are greeted by his mom who sends you upstairs to see him. John is very excited as he welcomes you with a small kiss on the cheek and then shows you what looks like an old scroll.

"So what is it?" You ask him.

"Supposedly it is a possession spell but I haven't tried it yet." He says as he looks at it.

"Oh we have to try this out though. Who should we try it on first?" You asked excitedly.

"I was actually hoping I could try you first Sarah." John admits.

You're taken aback. You don't know if you want somebody in your body but you also don't know if it would work. You trust John though so maybe it wouldn't be too bad. You decide to...

You have the following choices:

1. Agree

*Noteb*
2. Disagree

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wyvvern (UN: soli at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1919426-The-possession-spell/cid/2317880-Your-boyfriend-calls