*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A knock on the door.
  2. Sarah
  3. Another's POV.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1919426-The-possession-spell/cid/1557521-A-knock-on-the-door
by mess
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1919426
You or someone you know find a possession spell.
This choice: A knock on the door.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A knock on the door.

    by: mess
You walked down the hallway with the homework still on your mind. As you walked down the stairs you heard a knock on the front door.
"Will someone get that?" You yelled out, only to be met with silence. Your siblings were probably in their room and your mother running around doing chores as always.
"Typical..." You mumbled to yourself and headed towards the door.

You opened the door and saw your good friend Lucy standing there with a grin on her face. Lucy had been your best friend ever since you started to date John, which had been Lucy's friend his whole life. She was tall with long curly brown hair, the cutest face and a really friendly smile which now met your eyes.

"Hey Lucy, what's up?" You greeted her.

You have the following choices:

1. Continue

2. Something unexpected.

*Noteb*
3. Reader's choice.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mess (UN: messse at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1919426-The-possession-spell/cid/1557521-A-knock-on-the-door