*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914976-The-Goblin-mage/cid/1664981-Not-just-a-cave-for-ordinary-bats
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by K.D.P
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1914976
A goblin mage works on a kind of magic called "Smell Magic" or "Stink magic"...
This choice: A hill cave that smelled and dripped with guano  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Not just a cave for ordinary bats....

    by: K.D.P
Apparently the Devil's Toe Fungus grew in caves...

As Citrine approached the cave it looked pretty dark in there and deep inside she heard faint squeaking noises so she took out a lantern and uses some fire magic on it to light it up and she enters the cave there are some glowing mushrooms throughout the cave but none that she need...

She should also be careful of where she steps, while she found the guano's stink to be arousing to her it was pretty deep in some places...

In the distance she heard some squeaking as well as talking, Citrine then realized that this cave isn't just a home for bats... Citrine peeks behind some stalagmites and saw some female werebats talking about pranks. Citrine would have to be careful, as she heard that werebats are said to be sadistic and unpredictable, but the fungus she's looking for is right next to the werebats.

Suddenly the werebats stopped talking, as if they knew someone was in here...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 K.D.P (UN: luckykid77 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
K.D.P has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914976-The-Goblin-mage/cid/1664981-Not-just-a-cave-for-ordinary-bats