*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914877-Female-Butt-Morphs-and-more/cid/2320983-Jack-Jackson
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1914877
Several story trees that have to do with weird butt transformations and more...
This choice: Male  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Jack Jackson.

    by: Mr. George
Jack was walking down the street, a little distracted kicking an empty can of coke when he reached the bin. Picking up the empty can, he spotted another lying half hidden beneath the bin. He didn't recognise it at first assuming it was antiperspirant, or spray paint. The coke can rattled into the bin, but the spray held his attention. The writing on it was English, or at least most of the letters were.

Not sure if it was toxic, or expensive he carried as he tried to work out what it was. A quick experimental spray into the air, and a sniff told him it wasn't perfumed, and as it dissipated on the breeze, it didn't look terribly coloured, like paint either.

Jack turned it upside down, checking the base of the can for more information. A sell-by date? A manufacturer? A country of origin?

But it was a dull concave base with no writing, a brief hiss alerted him to having hit the nozzle once more. Snatching it back up, he realised he'd sprayed a passer-by's ass. Thankfully, it confirmed that the spray wasn't paint. No hint of colour spoiled her incredibly tight jeans.

Her long slender legs proudly displayed, her jeans themselves so tight, they looked sprayed on. It was only polite to admire them, after the girl put such an effort into their display.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/6505365a7e54...

Before his eyes, it seemed to expand. Jesus, she's allergic. He thought in a panic, not sure what it might be that had triggered the reaction. Tapping her on the shoulder, his eyes snapped up from her ass to her surprised face.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/f66ce78a4147...

"Are you alright?" he asked uncertainly.

She looked rather blankly, as if confused by the question. "Yeah, fine." she turned away, dismissing his as lecherous pervert.

Jack smirked to himself in relief, she obviously wasn't in pain, and even better was oblivious to the changes. Taking out his phone he used it as an excuse to hang around, and keep his gaze low.

As the expansion stopped, it was impossible for the girl to be unaware of the changes. But she was, and odder was that her jeans seemed to have adjusted to fit too.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/ed4331bf4ddb...

Shifting her weight from one heel to another her hips swivelled beautifully, a symphony of curves rolling and rippling. Jack didn't catch the contemptuous look he received from the girl as he moved past her. His concentration focused on the sly photo he took of the finest piece of ass he'd seen.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bobboled has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914877-Female-Butt-Morphs-and-more/cid/2320983-Jack-Jackson