*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It attaches to your face.
  2. Kinky Redhead
  3. Female
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914877-Female-Butt-Morphs-and-more/cid/1927760-It-attaches-to-your-face
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1914877
Several story trees that have to do with weird butt transformations and more...
This choice: It attaches to your face.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

It attaches to your face.

    by: FromDurgeWithLove
It leapt right at your head, covering your face. You struggle to get it off on first instinct as you feel like your suffocating. A tingling feeling passed through your face as you grasp and grope the butt creature, trying to remove it. That's when you feel your face getting tugged.

You stopped dead in your tracks. Your hands were covering your sight and you felt them on your cheeks. You have mixed feelings of elation and panic as your hands rub your new plump cheeks. You head back to your home to look at yourself in the mirror.

In your bathroom, you stare at your reflection, a butt framed by your bright orange hair. It was so odd, so surreal. You hold your cheeks apart to see the anus and a pussy. You hadn't noticed until now but you are breathing, and the anus was your new breathing hole. You try to mouth words, watching the anus mimic the movements. "Oh wow!" you said, watching the butthole say those words too. You stuck a finger inside to explore. It felt odd but good.

You got what you wished for. You wonder what fun you could have with this new buttface.

You have the following choices:

1. Go to the clubs!

2. Invite some friends over!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FromDurgeWithLove (UN: durgethedude at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bobboled has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914877-Female-Butt-Morphs-and-more/cid/1927760-It-attaches-to-your-face